Last Minutes Changes you'd like to see for Finals

I'd like to see a unicorn pop of someone's pit and fly across the field farting butterflies and vomiting rainbows all over the crowd.

• Like 1

Something happen so they have to open the roof or move to U of I again - I HATE DOME FINALS.

I would like to see the Cadets' current "The Voice Narrator" replaced by William Shatner for one night only...I would pay to see that.

"Ask not....what your country can do...for you! Ask what youcando....for...your country...to reach out...and touchhhhhh me.....to-day!! SPO---- !!!"

TNGWilliam-Shatner-273x300.jpg

ummm ok, I can see that. Couldn't be any worse

I'd like to see a unicorn pop of someone's pit and fly across the field farting butterflies and vomiting rainbows all over the crowd.

I would literally die laughing.

I would like to see the Cadets' current "The Voice Narrator" replaced by William Shatner for one night only...I would pay to see that.

"Ask not....what your country can do...for you! Ask what youcando....for...your country...to reach out...and touchhhhhh me.....to-day!! SPO---- !!!"

TNGWilliam-Shatner-273x300.jpg

Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes. Favorite post of the summer Mr. TRacer. :babies:

If Phantom would do a "David Copperfield" and instantly go up and down with the black shower curtain to reveal the black swan costume change. It's actually kinda funny when they pull those things up and you see a bunch of elbows and knees punch out as they're changing. It's like, "gee, I wonder what they're doing in there"

Yes, any change needs to flow from what happens before....no gratuitous 30 second major chord "just because they can."

Hmmmm. I wonder who you're referring to.

• Like 1

Cadets-Lose some of the Narration and let u hear that brass line

Crown -Get a new ending. Show lays flat after 3/4 of it.

Bluecoats -Clean more.

Madison -Do something .Very bland That staff and this is what we get ?

Crossmen -turn it up one more click in volume

Troopers -change first 3/4 of program to be like the last 1/4

Colts-MUTE THE NARRATION>>>>>>> Makes no sense at all. OZ and Floyd work when you see/Hear it .But not when your TOLD about it?

Oregon - clean clean clean .

Surf -Go back to fun .

Pioneer- Losten to more music in the winter so programming is better .