BD Guard - Appropriate?

Clothing stores only sell the clothes. It is the designer of the clothes that could be condoning the sexualization of women.

Heh. So drug dealers are A-okay. They're just selling it. They didn't grow the poppy right??? 😳

Heh. So drug dealers are A-okay. They're just selling it. They didn't grow the poppy right???

Careful, the doublethink police, er I mean, fallacy watchdogs, are watching.

The piece in question is based on this: http://youtu.be/wgi2967f2RI

As to the question of if it's appropriate? Well, I would rather see lovely people enjoying themselves than, say, violence. As mentioned before, it fits in with the theme. I also have to wonder if, were the "sexy bits" the males in the guard, would we even be having this conversation? As a parent of 2 girls (including a 17yo), I feel that it's important to let them know it's ok to be attractive, and to not let men judge them (I am a man).

• Like 2

Heh. So drug dealers are A-okay. They're just selling it. They didn't grow the poppy right???

Drugs are illegal. Clothing is not.

• Like 1

Not in all countries, and as we've seen in America, drugs that used to be illegal can become legal.

"I don't know what obscenity is but I know it when I see it."

You're not a logical thinker, are you?

Not in all countries, and as we've seen in America, drugs that used to be illegal can become legal.

Overall, the comparison of selling clothing to selling drugs is specious. Drugs are hugely damaging in any number of ways. You might argue that "inappropriate clothing" can be damaging in some abstract ways, but no one dies from a clothing overdose. The Mexican cartels are not interested in haute couture.