The TILTING in Massillon...Coats Homecoming

Flew in from Silicon Valley for this one. Will be at Walsh University for up close run throughs (10:30-4:30), then Paul Brown Tiger Stadium...the BEST venue in modern drum corps, by far.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Like 3

I have a group of sixteen attending, many of them new to drum corps. National Weather Service graphic says "Slight Chc Thunderstorms 20%", but a look at the more detailed description is reassuring: "A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am". Whew. (I have been lucky this year. Despite some initially chancy forecasts, there was good weather for Ft. Wayne, Dublin, Erie, Avon Lake, Pittsburgh, and now it looks good for Massillon on Monday and Michigan City on Tuesday.)

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Shh logic and facts aren't allowed in here.

Didn't know you were so perfect.Stop being so sarcastic to people.

The EXACT same thing could be said for your redundant and annoying belittling posts. Hypocritical much? Go away.

Excited to see how this show turns out. I have a good feeling. :)

Glad to see that all opinions are welcome here on DCP. Don't see how you construe my posts as belittling? Annoying? maybe. Redundant? If you count 3 posts that say basicaly the same thing, then yes, it's redundant. I guess you don't have a problem though, with the almost daily predictions that Bluecoats wil overtake the Cadets since the season started. Those number probably close to 100, but my 3 are the redundant ones. Gotcha!.

• Like 1

Glad to see that all opinions are welcome here on DCP. Don't see how you construe my posts as belittling? Annoying? maybe. Redundant? If you count 3 posts that say basicaly the same thing, then yes, it's redundant. I guess you don't have a problem though, with the almost daily predictions that Bluecoats wil overtake the Cadets since the season started. Those number probably close to 100, but my 3 are the redundant ones. Gotcha!.

Just have to get used to the same angry,little people on here that spend their time annoying others that have a different opinion than theirs.They talk in circles, then disappear to another forum to repeat the same behavior.

• Like 1

Didn't know you were so perfect.Stop being so sarcastic to people.

Why? I thought you and yogitom are all for free speech in here?

Lol. Actually sarcasm is just my style. I'm not perfect by any means. Feel free to belittle me :smile:

• Like 1

Why? I thought you and yogitom are all for free speech in here?

Lol. Actually sarcasm is just my style. I'm not perfect by any means. Feel free to belittle me :smile:

free speech is great as long as it's not used as a tool to purposely cause harm to someone else. :notify:

free speech is great as long as it's not used as a tool to purposely cause harm to someone else. :notify:

Who said I'm doing that? Now you're just assuming my intent.

Edit: I hope you do know I'm just messing around with you. I divide my posts up on this forum between serious and playing around. As you can tell, these aren't my serious posts :smile: no harm intended.

Edited by Cappybara

Ensemble for Coats, in case any alumni want to watch, is at 3:15 at Walsh Colllege.