2014 World Championships Semi Finals

Agreed about scores not mattering to the people during age-outs. I remember yelping at the final 2 scores in 2011 cuz Cadets were still on top, and people around seemed to look at us like aliens.

Hey, I'm using a DAC1 also! Yes, I agree that compression is not an option on such a wide-dynamic-range program, it's a necessity (especially on a codec), and I heard the same improvement at one point that you did.

Interesting to read your comments - I am also a location classical recording engineer.

Maybe you guys can confirm what time it happened? If you can find a time, I can let them know the time of the occurrence, helping them find the source. They DO NOT want it compressed, I can promise.

Ooh that was close, but I think Bloo peaked and that's as close as it will get....

BLOOOOOO

Holy crap. I just got so excited. I have said all season that Bloo will pass Cadets at some point and I really think it can happen tomorrow. LETS GO BLOOOOO!