2014 World Championships Semi Finals

Audio tonight is highly compressed, and is creating fuzzy artifacts in the sound (you hear it everywhere, percussion, amped stuff, acoustic brass). Through that (and after hearing CC rehearse for quite a bit on Wed), it sounded to me like a really good run for CC brass.

Maybe that's in response to all the complaints about low level yesterday. Compression is how you get higher level. I just wouldn't have used that compressor setting.

SCV's show was a big disappointment for me at the beginning of the season, but now it is probably my second favorite show (after BK). I'm rooting for a medal for them tomorrow night.

Crown will go back ahead of SCV....my guess.

• Like 1

Crown's brass sounded awesome in the 139 section at the stadium!!!

Huge standing O from the crowd. Well done!!!

Honestly i don't see what's wrong with it. I like the concept and the talent level.

Concept is great and talent is great. It just doesn't ever feel like the big moments "arrive" so to say, and that's no fault of the concept or talent.

the movement, to me, just has a much more chaotic feel than that of the corps above them.

I would think that is related to the field being so cluttered with trampolines and put equipment and such - leaves much less of a canvas for them to create on through drill.

Wow, Colts had a great surge over the last week. On July 30, they were tied with Spirit and behind Troopers and X-men by over 2 points. X-men just dodged a yellow-brick bullet.

Crossmen had a 1 point penalty. They were 1.2 away from MADISON .

86.45 ( before penalty ) was their highest score of the season and highest score in 10 years.

GO BONES>>>>>>>>

• Like 1