2015 Predictions

All that the Cadets need to win it all this year is Nine White Russians.

But I think he's overage, and Corps marching overage marchers in DCI went out with SCV many years go... or we should at least hope so anyway.

As for placement predictions, it looks like a Trifecta bet this year, imo... The Cadevaliers, 1,2,3.

I can't get a read on Crown... but if Major Tom can help them on the tom-toms, they might take off and surprise.

All that the Cadets need to win it all this year is Nine White Russians.

But I think he's overage, and Corps marching overage marchers in DCI went out with SCV many years go... or we should at least hope so anyway.

As for placement predictions, it looks like a Trifecta bet this year, imo... The Cadevaliers, 1,2,3.

I can't get a read on Crown... but if Major Tom can help them on the tom-toms, they might take off and surprise.

Cavaliers in the top 3? Really? I know they had a relatively strong 2014 compared to 2013 and 2012 (ugh), but with the rumblings out of Cadets and Crown, the constant force of the Blue Devils, and the momentum of the Bluecoats, I don't see the Cavies placing in the top 3 this year.

I can see them jumping SCV though. My guess is Cavies land around 5th this year, maybe 4th if Bloo or Crown don't put out stellar productions.

Bloo had an experienced group last season. But sure, its possible they could parlay last season's finish into something challenging for the top 3 once again.

What a joke. Every year, a whole group of people decide to put the Blue Devils in 7th or 8th place and it just makes me laugh. As for the Blue Devils finishing in the top 4, that's a pipe dream. In order for the Blue Devils to do that, either the Blue Devils or the Blue Devils would have to drop out, and I just don't see that happening. We all know that at the end of the year, it's going to come down to a battle between the Blue Devils and the Blue Devils. Maybe, just maybe, the Blue Devils could sneak in there and steal a big win, but we all know how much the judges hate popping numbers for the Blue Devils. Especially when they still have to make room for the Blue Devils and the Blue Devils. I wish the judges would finally stop with the politics and give the Blue Devils their due!

And that's all without even taking the Bliue Devils into consideration.

• Like 1

Cavaliers in the top 3? Really? I know they had a relatively strong 2014 compared to 2013 and 2012 (ugh), but with the rumblings out of Cadets and Crown, the constant force of the Blue Devils, and the momentum of the Bluecoats, I don't see the Cavies placing in the top 3 this year.

I can see them jumping SCV though. My guess is Cavies land around 5th this year, maybe 4th if Bloo or Crown don't put out stellar productions.

I don't think it's impossible.......especially if they keep improving at the rate they are. Certain stars would have to align with other corps, but stranger things have happened. I wouldn't bet my money on it, but I think they'll at least put some pressure on whoever the top 3 is if they aren't in it themselves.

What a joke. Every year, a whole group of people decide to put the Blue Devils in 7th or 8th place and it just makes me laugh. As for the Blue Devils finishing in the top 4, that's a pipe dream. In order for the Blue Devils to do that, either the Blue Devils or the Blue Devils would have to drop out, and I just don't see that happening. We all know that at the end of the year, it's going to come down to a battle between the Blue Devils and the Blue Devils. Maybe, just maybe, the Blue Devils could sneak in there and steal a big win, but we all know how much the judges hate popping numbers for the Blue Devils. Especially when they still have to make room for the Blue Devils and the Blue Devils. I wish the judges would finally stop with the politics and give the Blue Devils their due!

XYxLAef.jpg

Spring is right around the corner...let's have some fun:

1. Blue Devils

2. Cadets

3. Bluecoats

4. Carolina Crown

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Cavaliers

7. Blue Stars/Blue Knights

8. Blue Stars/Blue Knights

9. Phantom Regiment

10. Madison Scouts/Boston Crusaders

11. Madison Scouts/Boston Crusaders

12. The Troopers

13. The Crossmen

14. Spirit of Atlanta

15. The Colts

16. Oregon Crusaders

17. Blue Devils B

18. The Academy

19. Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets

20. The Mandarins

21. Jersey Surf

22. Advancing Open Class Corps

23. Advancing Open Class Corps

24. The Seattle Cascades

25. Pioneer

My placements were just based on a Top 25...with the growth of open class, in recent years, there could be some more placement adjustments with the lower placing world class corps.

I just spit diet Pepsi all over my screen!

Spring is right around the corner...let's have some fun:

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Bluecoats

4. Carolina Crown

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Cavaliers

7. Blue Stars/Blue Knights

8. Blue Stars/Blue Knights

9. Phantom Regiment

10. Madison Scouts/Boston Crusaders

11. Madison Scouts/Boston Crusaders

12. The Troopers

13. The Crossmen

14. Spirit of Atlanta

15. The Colts

16. Oregon Crusaders

17. Blue Devils B

18. The Academy

19. Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets

20. The Mandarins

21. Jersey Surf

22. Advancing Open Class Corps

23. Advancing Open Class Corps

24. The Seattle Cascades

25. Pioneer

My placements were just based on a Top 25...with the growth of open class, in recent years, there could be some more placement adjustments with the lower placing world class corps.

FIXED!