Staff merrigoround

And who would've guessed you'd complain about someone else's rightful opinion? Talk about pot calling the kettle black. How about you ignore what I say and give your mouth a rest? You add nothing to discussion other than "don't say anything bad about the corps" or something else off argument.

Coward? Not in the least. Be careful of your ad hominem attacks. It shows your intellectual level. Saying who I am has nothing to do with the validity of my statements whether accurate or not...but that doesn't seem to matter.

His work isn't the quality of whom he's replacing. This design staff is shaping up to be 8-12 material.

I get it. You're just as entitled to an opinion as I am. I choose to be a bit more positive than you and not dismiss any/all decisions made by the corps.As for the "ad hominem attacks" take a look at about 96% of your posts concerning Regiment over the last couple of years. You have an ax to grind with the management of said corps pure and simple. Why not do something to fix it? Volunteer, instruct, join the board for God's sake. I certainly have. Does putting my intellect into question validate your cynical view of any decisions made by the corps' BOD??? Really? I'would take what you have to say with a little more value if you had the stones to state who you are. Until then, you're just an opinion hiding behind a keyboard.

I get it. You're just as entitled to an opinion as I am. I choose to be a bit more positive than you and not dismiss any/all decisions made by the corps.As for the "ad hominem attacks" take a look at about 96% of your posts concerning Regiment over the last couple of years. You have an ax to grind with the management of said corps pure and simple. Why not do something to fix it? Volunteer, instruct, join the board for God's sake. I certainly have. Does putting my intellect into question validate your cynical view of any decisions made by the corps' BOD??? Really? I'would take what you have to say with a little more value if you had the stones to state who you are. Until then, you're just an opinion hiding behind a keyboard.

The thing is...I've done and am doing what you've suggested, which makes what I've seen and heard even more true.

How about we keep this topic classier than the mess that was the Madison Scouts thread this season. Doesn't look well on PR as an organization.

How about we keep this topic classier than the mess that was the Madison Scouts thread this season. Doesn't look well on PR as an organization.

Although I have no idea about the new staff additions at Phantom, it's good to see that Christian Carichner and Bret Kuhn are back this year.

I hope Phantom trys some new things this year. Maybe the new CG caption head can get them to add guys to the guard.