Staff merrigoround

a lot of times the tools are shown to the next generation...they just don't run with them

• Like 1

In a news release dated 9-15-14 ( next Monday ), the Regiment will formally announce their 2015 Design team.

It will consist of newly selected staff JBoughton, JHunt, RFerguson and returning staff JEarnhart, DFarrell, DHill and BKuhn. ASpaeth will also return but in a different role.

Leaving will be MJordan and JThompson.

The Caption Heads will be CCarichner (Brass). BKuhn (Percussion), JScott (Visual) and JLeonard (Color Guard). Annie Pelka will continue on staff but in a different role.

This news is posted on the Regiment site. Go to the News subsection and enter Boughton in the search block and select the 9-15-14 release.

Edited by 1956OPR

1956OPR - thank you.

It is 2014. Social media pretty much has an influence in what is happening in multiple avenues of society.

Your info is appreciated. But why from you?

We are adults here (relative I know). Info leaks, everyone knows by the time it becomes official.

I wish organizations would realize that the audience is just a bit more adept at what is going on than how they are treated.

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 1

1956OPR - thank you.

It is 2014. Social media pretty much has an influence in what is happening in multiple avenues of society.

Your info is appreciated. But why from you?

We are adults here (relative I know). Info leaks, everyone knows by the time it becomes official.

I wish organizations would realize that the audience is just a bit more adept at what is going on than how they are treated.

Lincoln, you are welcome but to clarify, social media is foreign to me.

I am not on Facebook, I do not text, I do not tweet. I do not receive texts or tweets. It's "pretty sad" but I do not know how to do any of these social media things…nor am I interested.

I do not have any sources in the Regiment orbit.

I rely on good-old-fashioned digging, and sometimes luck, to track down the type of news posted above. In this case, it was more luck than digging, i.e., when I checked the Regiment's news section yesterday, the Staff Bios for the new guys were listed, all with dates of 9-1-14. I thought it strange then that I had not seen any reports in the past 10 days of these new hires. I then entered Boughton into the search block onsite and discovered the release dated 9-15-14.

I presume that the Regiment has its own reasons for choosing to delay the timing of this news release but…so be it.

You still have yet to answer my requests, both public and private over the years, to actually state who you are. With the way you post, and the knowledge you claim to have (which has been refuted on multiple occasions), you come off as a troll so long as you stay anonymous. Please look at it from the position of those reading your posts. All we see is "Everything is awful. I know. Trust me." Without any way to verify who you are, you're as much a troll as you accuse Sutasaurus of being, if not more.

If you need validity from authentication of person, then I'll leave you wanting.

Refuted? By people saying "no, that's not how it is"? That's only a response, not reasoned response. If someone wanted to refute, then he/she needs to elaborate on what happened.

It's not everything, it's a few...one being major.

Yes this does happen. OFTEN!

well and you've been around long enough to judge how often it happens DUDE LOL

If you need validity from authentication of person, then I'll leave you wanting.

Refuted? By people saying "no, that's not how it is"? That's only a response, not reasoned response. If someone wanted to refute, then he/she needs to elaborate on what happened.

It's not everything, it's a few...one being major.

I have, on multiple occasions, given counterpoint to your versions of "how it happened", giving plenty of information as to how events actually unfolded. The departure of the Rennicks being the first one that comes to mind. No need to dredge it up now, but I wanted to give you an example. Understand that, not knowing your involvement with the organization past or present, along with your insistence that you can't even share your identity in confidence, your statements are bound to be taken with a grain of salt. If you are bothered or offended by people involved with the organization challenging your interpretation of events, it would help you to realize that the opposition may not come from the meat of what you are saying, but the way you are saying it combined with the way you are using anonymity to allow you to give half-stories and generalities in the interest of maintaining said anonymity.

I have, on multiple occasions, given counterpoint to your versions of "how it happened", giving plenty of information as to how events actually unfolded. The departure of the Rennicks being the first one that comes to mind. No need to dredge it up now, but I wanted to give you an example. Understand that, not knowing your involvement with the organization past or present, along with your insistence that you can't even share your identity in confidence, your statements are bound to be taken with a grain of salt. If you are bothered or offended by people involved with the organization challenging your interpretation of events, it would help you to realize that the opposition may not come from the meat of what you are saying, but the way you are saying it combined with the way you are using anonymity to allow you to give half-stories and generalities in the interest of maintaining said anonymity.

If I'm not believable, then pass my comments over.

I'm not bothered by challenges if/when there are any. All I have to go by is what I see and what I'm told by those involved. If it's wrong, then that tells me more about who told me my info.