MADISON SCOUTS 2015

Really like the clip!!! Sounds exciting! can do a lot of things visually with this also. I see contrary motion building and building and getting faster and faster, getting crowd on their feet-but that's no surprise with a Scouts show!!!

I was told the music that they are playing this year has never been performed on a field by a band or a drum corps.

• Like 3

Anyone check out the brass clip posted on Scouts facebook page? Sounds like a very challenging book but I wasn't able to tell what song or music it could be.

Love the way Scott Boerma arranges! Nice little clip!

I love the music from the clip!! If I were to compare the chord progressions to anything previously done on the field, it kind of reminds me of some of the progressions from the blue devils' 2010 show "looking through a glass darkly."

I love the music from the clip!! If I were to compare the chord progressions to anything previously done on the field, it kind of reminds me of some of the progressions from the blue devils' 2010 show "looking through a glass darkly."

From the opener of BD 2010? I love that chord progression. Has such an amazing balance and sound to it. I'll check the video out when I get on a computer

It sounds more like the first part of the ending of that 2010 show.

I like the music clip a lot. It's very Madison. Looking forward to seeing how beautifully they develop what sounds like a very strong brass line..

I agree! I also look forward to see what KC Michell, Dave Veda and company bring to the table visually!

I have to say nay on the spats there Flam Man....BUT....the uniform, or at least similar, to the 1988-2002 look......please please please bring it back. There was nothing wrong with that look.

The uni needs red...on the aussie, on the sash, on the gauntlets.

I agree the unis need a bold splash of color. White is tough but splashes of red, black and maybe silver😂👍