Cadets 2015

MikeD, I hereby ban you from having any more meetings or work related activities.

Your primary job on this earth for the next few days is to report on the progress of Cadets' new closer.

Sad to say (for me, anyway)..they are leaving tonight. :unhappy:

Edited by MikeD

Not yet. If they add the following 10 silk screens to the back of the field with these pictures on them, the ending should be perfect:

10th President

10_john_tyler.jpg

10th State

map.GIF

No. 10 worst state in America to make a living in 2015. (According to USA Today)

map.GIF

Current 10th Tallest building in the world (Zifeng Tower) ( 10th highest number, #9 was a tie)

xzifeing_1426771368e11.jpg.pagespeed.ic.

The 10 Commandments...

10-commandments-block.jpg

United States $10 bill.

ten-10-dollar-bill.jpg

Canadian $10 bill ( One of the many beautiful $10 Canadian/Canadien notes)

canadian%20dollar%2010%20reverse.jpg

10€ Note

10EuroSchein.png

10 on Dice

dice-10-header.jpg

Finally a 10 movie,

10_Things_Soundtrack.jpg

The Coup de grâce would be for each silk screen to be carried from right to left during the frenzy of music and motion in front of them... That would be Yowzers good!

[Yes, I'm totally kidding and trying to be humorous.] I totally love the show this year and I'm rooting for them to take the gold!

I hate you.

MikeD, I hereby ban you from having any more meetings or work related activities.

Your primary job on this earth for the next few days is to report on the progress of Cadets' new closer.

I hate you too.

• Like 1

Whoa! Why do you hate me?? I literally just walked past Hopkins in a bar in harrisburg not realizing it was him.

Whoa! Why do you hate me?? I literally just walked past Hopkins in a bar in harrisburg not realizing it was him.

Oops! I meant to quote MikeD for not staying for more of the ending lol...

My inside source says to grab some throwable babies for the closer and we should expect to see it for Minneapolis.

My inside source says to grab some throwable babies for the closer and we should expect to see it for Minneapolis.

Well pick up a crayon and color me excited....

.....that was so corny....

• Like 2