Cadets 2015

It is going to be good. Keeps to the theme yet adds velocity and movement. I work about an 8-minute drive from where they are rehearsing today, so I took a drive over to watch. They were doing just-visual chunks of the new stuff they are learning, singing the parts.

And... Spill the beans. Look good?

And... Spill the beans. Look good?

Yes. I like what they are doing, at least from hearing them sing the parts and doing it in chunks.I hope I can make it back after work, but I'm not sure I'll be able to. There is a lot of movement.

I bet Jeff S. is glad that the roman numeral for 10 is an X. :tounge2:

• Like 1

I said on opening week that the Cadets have the Show Design, that if cleaned, have the vehicle to win it all this year.

I have not wavered from that.

Don't let me down Cadets !! ( ...haha )

• Like 2

Word out of Cadetland, new ending is as risky and quick as

PAMPLONA-7.jpg

I can see at least a number 10 getting bull gored ( lol!)

Yes. I like what they are doing, at least from hearing them sing the parts and doing it in chunks.I hope I can make it back after work, but I'm not sure I'll be able to. There is a lot of movement.

I bet Jeff S. is glad that the roman numeral for 10 is an X. :tounge2:

Are there any banners with children and firefighters being rolled out on the field?

• Like 3

Are there any banners with children and firefighters being rolled out on the field?

No, but in honor of what everyone on DCP said about last year's show ending, those platforms are now being covered so they look like this:

Cheezy-Cheese-cheese-35204611-500-440.jp

• Like 4

Ah, Mike, you know those are also doubling as the synth speakers!

Speaking of which, I ran into a former student of mine, a college student now, who is on the Cadets sound team this year. Once of the most amazing mallet players I have ever seen, actually, but he wanted to work on the sound team, as that is his college major now.