Cadets 2015

Just don't overdo it.

DIEZ!!!

The corps will spell out DIEZ in the drill as the ten bulls are released, ten banners are unfurled of ten 1 year olds, ten members pose on the ten platforms, the guard changes into ten unique costumes, the drum major reappears dressed as our tenth President John Tyler, the ten Cadets DCI Championship trophies are hoisted by the ten snare drummers as the corps holds the last note for ten seconds while all the Cadet fans and alumni at LOS hold up "10" signs!

Too much?

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 2

DIEZ!!!

The corps will spell out DIEZ in the drill as the ten bulls are released, ten banners are unfurled of ten 1 year olds, ten members pose on the ten platforms, the guard changes into ten unique costumes, the drum major reappears dressed as our tenth President John Tyler, the ten Cadets DCI Championship trophies are hoisted by the ten snare drummers as the corps holds the last note for ten seconds while all the Cadet fans and alumni at LOS hold up "10" signs!

Too much?

And everyone on DCP ends up killing themselves as a result.

• Like 2

DIEZ!!!

Too much?

I'll walk out the stadium if that happens.

• Like 2

These judging conspiracies crack me up.

People are people and will do what people do. Ask any Congress Critter, Naughty President, or Professional Athlete who has been caught doing something that they shouldn't have been doing.

I have no idea about this one in particular, but I do know that personal bias can theoretically creep into anything. My opinion is that it's always good to be aware of the possibility so that one isn't dumbstruck when and if it ever happens. Sorta the trust but verify method that our glorious government is known to use...

Those flag tosses are all at the same height and velocity. The angles are even together!

boy this guard is really "struggling"

11705759_10153551558111349_1242986562888

This MUST be at Clifton because I remember saying how good that toss looked when I was sitting in the stadium.