Cadets 2015

According to several vet MMs (proud of their new Holy Name Track team tee shirts*,) the corps had a 5 1/2 hour drill block one day and several hours on the field the next, knocking off the first 17 1/2 pages of drill, did some other work on opening production, and got to see the props (or at least, the early version.) General reaction was that the drill was very fast (and well liked.)

*what the MMs for the past few seasons have been calling the off season individual and ensemble physical training at camps and while away from camps.

Cool, thanks for the update!!

Has anyone seen the 4th webinar after they opened them up to the public? A TV show would be amazing for drum corps. Especially in (what looks like) a completely stacked year like this one!

http://yea.org/cadetswebinars

Garfield, I think what you posted may end up happening pretty soon! At about 0:51, the meeting is all about the 20 minute mark, the meeting is all about how a company called 44 Blue wants to make a TV show following Cadets and BD. 10/10 would watch.
Of course, nothing has been announced, but wouldn't it be amazing if it happens? DCI would get so many new fans!

https://youtu.be/6pvQxZlS7lU?t=51s

Edited by ksampsondavis

5 days until Spring Training!! (or as us DCI alumni know it as "everydays") I'm getting super pumped! Is anyone else going to check them out besides me?

How nice of George to maintain the custom of having move-ins for Spring Training begin annually on my birthday. What a great present. :-)

Probably easier to change your birthday than to change GH's mind, eh?

• Like 1