Cadets 2015

Where the heck have you been??

Not following this thread, obviously. Or really most of them from last fall through April--particularly the corps-specific threads--as I had several large projects I needed to focus on, which cut into time available for reading or posting here. I'm just starting to catch up.

Not following this thread, obviously. Or really most of them from last fall through April--particularly the corps-specific threads--as I had several large projects I needed to focus on, which cut into time available for reading or posting here. I'm just starting to catch up.

THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE!!! I'm just kidding lol

Can't wait for vids with music and drill. Maybe another week for something of substance.

Can't wait for vids with music and drill. Maybe another week for something of substance.

I remember the Cadets did a live stream of the first half of their show sometime last year during spring training. I wonder if they'll do the same again this year?

I remember the Cadets did a live stream of the first half of their show sometime last year during spring training. I wonder if they'll do the same again this year?

I'm pretty confident they will. This is based on absolutely nothing but past events.

Not sure. This show will be very difficult and as GH said, "very slow out of the gate this season due to the high level of demand." We can only hope for a vid soon.

Mastergame plan has the goal of the first 4 minutes of the show being on the field by next weekend, weather and re-writes permitting.

(Hopkins has already publicly stated that there is a re-write of the 4th movement music to be learned to make it even more exciting!)

The Cadets change so much during ST. No wonder they come out without the ending in June half the time.

• Like 1

Hope so. Cadets are one of the Corps that seems to give us fans more pre season videos before Memorial Day than just about any other Corps. I like that. Don't know why Corps think they need to keep things so under wraps. Cadets in May of 2011 gave us most of their entire musical show for that season in a standstill at practice... and showed it live in a feed. Such an early revealing of their music playing did not hurt them one bit either. In fact it was the last year they won a DCI Title later that summer.

Edited by BRASSO