Cadets 2015

Never heard of Periscope until this week. Only the kind 2000Cadet would use.

periscope who? :ninja:

Well, that's leaves me out. I don't have a modern iphone. Wait I have an iPad 2; guess I'll try that...

neither do I. In fact, I still have a rotary phone.

My sausage fingers, tremors, and challenging eyesight just seem too much for those itsy-bitsy technos of today.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

My sausage fingers, tremors, and challenging eyesight just seem too much for those itsy-bitsy technos of today.

Vintage!

Yea, my point was that there should be at least an Android version of that app. I was given this iPad, and I do enjoy it well enough, I also enjoy the family Android Tablet. We're not typical in that we have both. Glad to hear that it works well on iPad though!

Androids suck.

• Like 1

Viewing the 2014 Cadets (and other top shows) from the finals Blu ray on an iPad with good headphones is a visual and aural treat.....jaw dropping reaction from some co workers not previously familiar with the talent level in DCI.

Saw this great quote from David Brooks (The Social Animal, p. 136) and thought of all the corps doing Spring Training. His newest (The Road to Character) will probably make its way into those homilettes directors and others give on tour. Maybe he knows DCI corps? He grew up in Toronto.

"It's not just the hours, it's the kind of work done in those hours. Mediiocre performers practice in the most pleasant way possible. Great achievers practice in the most deliberate and self-critical way.Often they break their craft down to its smallest constituent parts, and then they work on one tiny piece of the activity over and over again."

Thursday night, the Cadets will be broadcasting some of the results of that work for all to see.

• Like 1

I know someone who loves those rotary phones... Just get a big phone with a big screen and you'll be good to go.

Androids suck.

Heh,

All mobile tech is pretty good... Even Windows phones.... I'm not a fanboy either way...

• Like 1