Cadets 2015

The design isn't dated. At least, not according to the judges last night. They beat BD in content for all GE and music captions.

Judges?? Lol. Who cares what they think? This board is where the real knowledge is.

• Like 2

Good Job to the Cadets tonight, and great job winning brass again (although minimized by some because of Wayne Dillon).

• Like 1

Not surprised at the brass win either, they sound pretty great to my ears. Crown and BD aren't the only ones allowed to win brass.

Content numbers for Cadets are really strong across the board, can't wait until everyone meets up for the first time.

• Like 3

Good Job to the Cadets tonight, and great job winning brass again (although minimized by some because of Wayne Dillon).

These judging conspiracies crack me up.

• Like 3

Anyone going to the clifton show tonight?? I will be there somewhere lol. I like to wander.

Hopefully tonight's show will be the last time the Cadets have that placeholder ending. The long break leading up to Minneapolis should give them ample time to learn the drill for the new closer.

• Like 1

Been gone for 5 days and get behind 12 pages! Yikes! I'm finally caught up.

The Cadets thread was just 15 pages away from being double the next most popular corps thread (crown) but after an explosion in that thread (not surprisingly about the cadets) this thread is now almost 30 pages away from double thar one.

The Cadets thread was just 15 pages away from being double the next most popular corps thread (crown) but after an explosion in that thread (not surprisingly about the cadets) this thread is now almost 30 pages away from double thar one.

Thanks for the heads up.