Cadets 2015

I just sent you a PM.

:wub::babies::omg::thumbup::worthy:

Did he post it anywhere? If so, is there a link?

I was hoping Gabe would post it to youtube. I guess I can try to figure out how to do it.

I was hoping Gabe would post it to youtube. I guess I can try to figure out how to do it.

Yeah man, I haven't heard anything from or about Gabe in a month or so. If you do figure it out, you'd again make my week.

Duh! That's the only one that's available lol...

I know but the vid on periscope last night was still up and it was the whole show with new ending. Really good...

I know but the vid on periscope last night was still up and it was the whole show with new ending. Really good...

I'm gonna try to figure out how to post it to youtube.

If you have a Mac, recording the periscope videos is EXTREMELY easy. If you have a PC, it's a lot more complicated.

If you have a Mac, recording the periscope videos is EXTREMELY easy. If you have a PC, it's a lot more complicated.

I just now read your signature......that is a pretty awesome way of incorporating every show into a sentence.

I just now read your signature......that is a pretty awesome way of incorporating every show into a sentence.

Haha thank you. I only incorporated the shows that are in my top 5 favorites this season. Skevinp has the much more impressive feat of incorporating all of them :)

• Like 1