Cadets 2015

Cadets at Marian Catholic today in Chicago Hgts. A great friendship going back to the 80's.

Hopkins still owes me a few Italian ices at across the street Zarlengo's (http://www.zarlengositalianice.com/ )for '92.

Regards to Greg Bimm.

RITA'S OR MARINO'S!!!!

Surely the BD-like push toward the stands is not final...

But I agree they need that final impact point and I like that they are gunning up to the front line to to get the audience behind them. You have to sell your product and this show is loaded with power and nuances for the judges, this final push is for the kids and audience IMO. Edited by Tobias

But I agree they need that final impact point and I like that they are gunning up to the front line to to get the audience behind them. You have to sell your product and this show is loaded with power and nuances for the judges, this final push is for the kids and audience IMO.

They should wrap the high-step back into the ending, like the tease they did at the end of the 92 show. Well...except needs to be half-time, they'd collapse trying that at 200+ bpm.

The emotion for 2015 is in its frenzied virtuosity. I think of it like a rollercoaster. The faster it goes the more I want to get back in line to ride it again. WHEEEEEEEE! LOL! At least to me, it elicits a sense of reckless abandon...to the power of ten!

Precisely. One of the things that I always appreciated from the Cadets going back to the 80's was that their best shows left you breathless at the end. There was a sense of exhilaration, very much like you had just gotten off a roller coaster. This show gives me that same feeling (and it ain't even clean yet!). :wow:

Surely the BD-like push toward the stands is not final...

Lol I noticed that too. Perhaps the Cadets and BD and switching roles this year :P

Ummm...

I know, what a terrible thing to say :)

• Like 1

I was wondering the same thing.

You should see them live drum major.

I think the soloist spinning is supposed to represent a rotating figure like on a music box since it is the waltz.