Cadets 2015

I have a BIG hunch, but obviously I could be wrong. But in my opinion, with the strength of this show and the theme of "10", I fail to believe they would end it with such a benign final set.

When I finally saw the ending (thanks to my man Gabe), I felt the exactly same way. I felt like there was still a little to be desired. I hope that you're right and they do something at the very end. It could be like in 2000 when BD had that secret ending that wasn't shown until the VERY end of the season.

• Like 2

No way most talented ever. Blue Devils last year have them beat hands down in my book. Not even going to bother to try other corps beyond that.

They are VERY talented don't get me wrong (maybe most talented this year), but let's calm down a bit about best ever. At least for now...

Oh wilme861......the things that you post in a Cadets thread.

No way most talented ever. Blue Devils last year have them beat hands down in my book. Not even going to bother to try other corps beyond that.

They are VERY talented don't get me wrong (maybe most talented this year), but let's calm down a bit about best ever. At least for now...

Lol. Gonna have to agree with wilme. Blue Devils last year definitely beats Cadets this year in terms of overall excellence. Perhaps this Cadets corps beat's last year's BD in terms of stamina.

FANTASTIC discussion. Now back to your regularly scheduled 2015 Cadets.

How can anyone on either side this stupid argument compare a corps from August 8th to a corps on July 10th? Let alone "talent"... Please, your "book" and the other guys "books" are just fanboy magazines. Compare anything else you want but "talent" in this activity is simply to vague and subjective to be a point of serious comparison.

• Like 1

FANTASTIC discussion. Now back to your regularly scheduled 2015 Cadets.

I was talking about the Cadets.

• Like 1

I was talking about the Cadets.

My apologies. BD was fantastic last year. I can't really say who is the most talented corps. But all I can say now, is I am INCREDIBLY excited about this year.

Lol. Gonna have to agree with wilme. Blue Devils last year definitely beats Cadets this year in terms of overall excellence. Perhaps this Cadets corps beat's last year's BD in terms of stamina.

...just how can you compare a I fished product to an unfinished one? I mean, I know this is DCP but the standards for comparison have really gone out the window here....

Here's a better quality recording of last nights run thru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b6YESQNhtA

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 2