Cadets 2015

I think their challenge is to take those notes and move us emotionally.....to transcend the technique and connect the dots.

Yeah, me and GH are like "that". lol

That 1950's clip is only a hair faster than the Cadets midi, btw.

Where is this clip??

There was a YouTube vid out. They are playing lots and lots and lots of notes. Thought it was Crown Camp. I guess Cadets are bagging the concepts of more tempered program because of lack of credit from judges. This is possibly the most difficult show Cadets have done ever.

Where is THIS clip??

it's meaty no doubt. But still not 1998.

1998 was one of my favorite shows from them, but I don't think it has more meat than what i'm hearing right now.

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

Tobias,

Don't tease Tekk like that. He works for "the" government and knows folks... (He's a secret agent of sorts.)

Yup, and my connections already provided me with what I need. :smile:

We should be getting some bytes from this weekend.

A MB or GB?

GH just posted the ending tag to Movement 2 on Facebook. All I can say is that drill better be as powerful as that tag is, and I hope they can get it clean.

Edited by 2000Cadet

Cadets brass will be a contender this year if they can get this clean. That is prime beef right there.

Edited by Tobias

Cadets brass will be a contender this year if they can get this clean. That is prime beef right there.

You could be right...hope so! Actually, the Copland book they played in 2014 was diabolically challenging, given their field coverage and the known difficulty of playing Copland in tune and getting the intervals balanced in his chord structures....it's not how many notes you play....it's how well you play those notes. All kinds of respect for the talents of Bocook and Sacktig.

• Like 1