Cadets 2015

I was only partly listening, but at one point when they were talking about various ways to incorporate 10, they talked about effectively repainting the field to only have yardlines every 10 yards. No idea how they actually intended to do it, but it was mentioned.

I was only partly listening, but at one point when they were talking about various ways to incorporate 10, they talked about effectively repainting the field to only have yardlines every 10 yards. No idea how they actually intended to do it, but it was mentioned.

Yeah, THAT I'm curious to see. Sounds sort of along the lines of what Bluecoats did last year with the whole field-tilting thing. Wondering how they're going to do this...

Yeah, THAT I'm curious to see. Sounds sort of along the lines of what Bluecoats did last year with the whole field-tilting thing. Wondering how they're going to do this...

That would be so typical of the Cadets’ ‘innovation’

• Like 2

That would be so typical of the Cadets’ ‘innovation’

Negativity to a minimum please. They never stated anything about being innovative for 2015.

One other thing they mentioned that I found a little odd. They're going with 25 Baritones and 20 trumpets. Weird for me to see more baritones than trumpets.

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

One other thing they mentioned that I found a little odd. They're going with 25 Baritones and 20 trumpets. Weird for me to see more baritones than trumpets.

Considering their repertiore, this is not really very surprising. Also, when you consider the acoustics in Lucas Oil (that place eats the bass), more low brass is better :music: .

Negativity to a minimum please. They never stated anything about being innovative for 2015.

Cadets brass is usually the opposite. I commented on the deeper rich sound that came from some if the camp vids.

Cadets brass is usually the opposite. I commented on the deeper rich sound that came from some if the camp vids.

My point exactly.

Easy - green tarps over every other yard line to blend in with the grass. A few rows up and some hundred or so feet away, and now you only have yard lines marked every 10 yards instead of every 5.

Now marching with every other yard line removed - that's a little trickier :)