Cavaliers 2015

I think what's wonderful about this year, is that nearly every corps I have seen so far has some exciting things happening.

Last year we had the concert park of regiment that got is down, the lack luster drum feature for crown, and the disappointing show from Madison. This year seems quite different as we enter the starting gate. Could easily be the best finals top to bottom or even top 14.

Crown and Regiment disappointed me last season. It's good seeing good shows from The Cavaliers! I think tonight's show could be interesting. I am hoping that cavies can at least score a 70... My fingers are crossed!

Crown and Regiment disappointed me last season. It's good seeing good shows from The Cavaliers! I think tonight's show could be interesting. I am hoping that cavies can at least score a 70... My fingers are crossed!

If I remember correctly, that would be the first time since 2011. I really like what I have seen so far, hopefully that translates to good scores.

If I remember correctly, that would be the first time since 2011. I really like what I have seen so far, hopefully that translates to good scores.

That sounds right to me! From what I saw the visual doesn't look bad for this point of the year so you never know. It would be a good way to start the year that is for sure.

That sounds right to me! From what I saw the visual doesn't look bad for this point of the year so you never know. It would be a good way to start the year that is for sure.

The visual looked really great to me. It was signature Cavies with plenty of running and difficulty but it looked surprisingly clean for June.

The visual looked really great to me. It was signature Cavies with plenty of running and difficulty but it looked surprisingly clean for June.

Haha yes it did! I was thinking that it reminded me of 2008... If they score in the 70s that will be a big reason why. I am not a percussion guy, but they sounded pretty good too! Still I think if they clean up that horn line they can contend for a top 5 spot.

Haha yes it did! I was thinking that it reminded me of 2008... If they score in the 70s that will be a big reason why. I am not a percussion guy, but they sounded pretty good too! Still I think if they clean up that horn line they can contend for a top 5 spot.

Hope for that top 1 spot.
  • Like 1

I'm guessing you saw the preview, which they said was the first day they had marched any of the closer, so I've got a feeling the hornline performance will be more than acceptable for a first show this evening. Considering they have might have more technique in their brass book than Crown this year, hopefully they will get credit for it when (if) its really clean. Would like to see the Cavies back in the top 4 and the show design firing again on all cylinders!

Edited by trumpetcam

Who doesn't? Haha, but slow and easy wins the race.

Yea there are people who root for other corps. I don't know what the hell is wrong with them.

Everyone's dying to see Cavies tonight! I have a multiplex next to my building. 😅

• Like 1