Cavaliers 2015

SCV used podiums last year....... Not sure what the big deal is... I haven't even seen the show so I am not 100% sure what their plan is, but I love it already.

As did BD with their extra high platforms last year and their Bay Watch like elevated chairs this season. Like the fringe on the shoulders (PR, BD, Cross, etc. trends, but they come and go.)

• Like 1

SCV used podiums last year....... Not sure what the big deal is... I haven't even seen the show so I am not 100% sure what their plan is, but I love it already.

No concerns after seeing the broadcast. The props are well utilized, not stationary, and seemed to be very well integrated into the show.

• Like 1

No concerns after seeing the broadcast. The props are well utilized, not stationary, and seemed to be very well integrated into the show.

I didn't see the preview but I heard they were very well integrated.

Po25PZg.gif?1

• Like 1

Good to be back! I have been busy with school, work, blah blah you know adult life stuff haha!

Cadets sound great!

Yeah I adulted for the past 9 months. I think it's time for me to teenage for the Summer.

Edited by 2000Cadet

I conpletely agree with this statement! This year can easily be something special!!

I think what's wonderful about this year, is that nearly every corps I have seen so far has some exciting things happening.

Last year we had the concert park of regiment that got is down, the lack luster drum feature for crown, and the disappointing show from Madison. This year seems quite different as we enter the starting gate. Could easily be the best finals top to bottom or even top 14.