Carolina Crown 2015

BD marches! That's like saying Britney spears can sing.

Lol do you usually type comments while being blinded by hate? I've yet to see a positive comment from you.

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 1

BD marches! That's like saying Britney spears can sing.

well I guess Britney Spears can sing, because BD does, in fact, march.

Lol do you usually type comments while being blinded by hate? I've yet to see a positive comment from you.

Then you haven't read many of my posts. Also it's an opinion. You and I just don't agree on this one. That's not hate, don't confuse the two.

Then you haven't read many of my posts. Also it's an opinion. You and I just don't agree on this one. That's not hate, don't confuse the two.

BD marches. That's a fact. They use marching technique. To say that BD doesn't march is the same as lying. All drum corps/marching bands march. That's why they're called MARCHING bands.

• Like 1

BD marches. That's a fact. They use marching technique. To say that BD doesn't march is the same as lying. All drum corps/marching bands march. That's why they're called MARCHING bands.

They might be called marching bands, but that doesn't mean they march. Rolling on the ground, standing on your head (ala Dada) and body movement is not marching. They haven't garnered the term "park and bark" for nothing. Again, an opinion which is different than yours. It's obvious I will not convince you of mine and you won't sway me to yours. Let's agree to disagree.

Sorry guy, but just because some people don't agree with your gushing synopsis of the preview show, doesn't mean it's an "oversight" by them. It's their opinion, it's different than yours and they're entitled to them. Get over it.

Dude, I made one line jab and everything else was positive and you go off. LOL It's a preview show and you are judging it like it's Finals night, all that coming from a shoddy phone recording from a 30 yard angle. I guess you rather go to hell than heaven. There! I said "hell" again. LOL

People are way too serious. I think this show, The Cadets, are going to be great productions. If you don't think the organ belongs, look at the source material. I try and be positive about a show, and everyone has to be negative. Geez! I made a jab about the closer because we already know that will totally change. So it's like a moot point. LOL

:devil:

Dude, I made one line jab and everything else was positive and you go off. LOL It's a preview show and you are judging it like it's Finals night, all that coming from a shoddy phone recording from a 30 yard angle. I guess you rather go to hell than heaven. There! I said "hell" again. LOL

People are way too serious. I think this show, The Cadets, are going to be great productions. If you don't think the organ belongs, look at the source material. I try and be positive about a show, and everyone has to be negative. Geez! I made a jab about the closer because we already know that will totally change. So it's like a moot point. LOL

:devil:

I respect your opinion. You obviously don't reciprocate.

They might be called marching bands, but that doesn't mean they march. Rolling on the ground, standing on your head (ala Dada) and body movement is not marching. They haven't garnered the term "park and bark" for nothing. Again, an opinion which is different than yours. It's obvious I will not convince you of mine and you won't sway me to yours. Let's agree to disagree.

You say that as if all they do is body movement. They're not rolling on the ground the whole show.

Mr. Black and White, I'd like to introduce you to Ms. Grey.

• Like 2

Nobody ever thought a synthesizer effect would ever garner one of the biggest crowd responses in DCI either -- until it happened last year.

A cool effect that would, as numerous people here said, have been cooler still if the brass themselves had generated that tilted sound.

• Like 1