Carolina Crown 2015

I thought last year Crown really clicked at the end of the season but sometimes slotting takes over or maybe they should have been 5th. I think they will smarten the design this year and move up a slot or two.

Come finals I thought it was absolutely fantastic, despite its flaws. I sure listen to it a lot.

• Like 1

D MT: Who said I was trying to stir up anything. Again another DCPer impugning motive without discussion, evidence, or context. The rest of the world refers to that as "rash judgment."

I sarcastically kidded about 'rumor" because the person in question would be very well known in the activity given blood lines and history. I personally know and communicate to and from with the several parties referenced; but because it is individual members, the common courtesy is not to use their specific names unless they are individually public figures representing the corps in a public way. I merely point to the ebb and flow that is drum corps inside. That you don't care has nothing to do with the success that is Carolina Crown in season 26.

Take your empty (dee MT) attacks back to Texasz with you.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

D MT: Who said I was trying to stir up anything. Again another DCPer impugning motive without discussion, evidence, or context. The rest of the world refers to that as "rash judgment."

I sarcastically kidded about 'rumor" because the person in question would be very well known in the activity given blood lines and history. I personally know and communicate to and from with the several parties referenced; but because it is individual members, the common courtesy is not to use their specific names unless they are individually public figures representing the corps in a public way. I merely point to the ebb and flow that is drum corps inside. That you don't care has nothing to do with the success that is Carolina Crown in season 26.

Take your empty (dee MT) attacks back to Texasz with you.

Calm down, just wasn't sure of the intent of your post. If you took what I posted as an attack, you're mistaken. Might wanna work on your sarcasm. And I'm not going anywhere, Kay pumpkin? ;) Have a nice day. Edited by DrumManTx

Only thing I want to see from Crown next year is a return to cream-colored uniforms.

As long as they don't touch the God awful unis from 2009-2011, fine. Id be okay with the 2012 look but I honestly would love for them to just stick with the 2013 uni

at least the new uniform gives them flexibility in their color palette for their production number. Thou I loved the cream before, the new uniforms add a lot more color options to their show.

• Like 1