Fan Network - Why have you forsaken me?

#### the law! It's all about Brassos ego lol

I never claimed clairvoyance abilities, Jeff. I don't have the " ego " to tell DCP'ers that those that are frustrated with the way this was handled, are " the vocal minority " on this. You're got the ego filled crystal ball thats made that claim..., not me. I don't pretend to have all the answers.. even on clearly the unknowable... but you do often on here. And you just did once again above on this very thread.

Edited by BRASSO

So a simple email notice to FN subscribers notifying FN subscribers of this deletion of shows would result in their being sued by "####### lawyers " ? And you have determined this is the reason for the non notice, how again ?

Bang! Aaaaand, they're off!

Brasso, apparently DCI's lawyers told them to hold off making any announcement.

And determining this is the reason uses logic and common sense. "The lawyers said wait" and "DCI waited" seems to make very logical and rational sense to me.

About 10 posts ago you said you were going to wait for DCI's explanation before reaching a conclusion. It seems DCI made the same decision in regards to their lawyers.

I really don't see why that's so hard to understand; it isn't a stretch to understand that DCI isn't saying anything because their lawyers told them not to.

I never claimed clairvoyance abilities, Jeff. I don't have the " ego " to tell DCP'ers that those that are frustrated with the way this was handled, are " the vocal minority " on this. You're got the ego filled crystal ball thats made that claim..., not me. I don't pretend to have all the answers.. even on clearly the unknowable... but you do often on here. And you just did once again above on this very thread.

"And headed around turn 1...!"

Apparently, DCI's research shows that 90% of the people who paid for FN subscriptions did so to get live feeds, so It doesn't take a crystal ball to recognize that, likely, they are not the ones who will be upset that legacy shows are gone. The remaining 10% who use the FN for legacy shows likely are the ones complaining that shows are pulled. And because 90% is a majority and 10% is the minority, it's reasonable and logical that the minority are/will be the most vocal ones.

The difference there would be in whether one had already paid for a service before feeling entitled to its fulfillment.

DCI sure seemed to have the "sense of entitlement "to treat long time, loyal DCI FN subscribers in an extremely poor customer service manner. But some DCP'ers here apparently feel entitled to such treatment without a wimper. Such nonchalance is probably good feedback to DCI in how to treat " the majority " of DCI fans on products, services in the future. I guess, if this is "the majority sentiment " of FN subscribers, then one can only expect that DCI will continue this sense of entitlement when dealing with their fans in their sales to fans in the future. They'll change the content in a major way, tell us little, and the DCI Cheerleaders Squad can then be counted on like clockwork to come out to tell us to just " go buy something else from DCI". .................Swell, just swell, huh ?.

Edited by BRASSO

The difference there would be in whether one had already paid for a service before feeling entitled to its fulfillment.

nm.

Edited by BRASSO

We are the land of Celine Dion and Justin Bieber.

At least you have Lorne Michaels