Tonight is a monumental night for Bloo to remember. I don't give a #### about penalties. Bluecoats showed the world they are right up there with the big names and they are there to stay. 6 words Bluecoats

I'm going to tell you that Bluecoats EARNED their spot last night. As a team. Especially the penalty, and this is why. (I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but the result last night makes this a great story). Do you love or hate the drumset being used for warm-ups with the Blue Bangers battery? It really doesn't matter if you love it or not. What matters is that DCI implemented a ruled that the Dr Beat could not be amplified (ie. Long Ranger) at warm-ups. So Roger Carter came up with an idea before the season began. Feed the Dr Beat into the ear of a person playing un-amplified drumset. You get the reliability of Dr Beat at a good volume without ever risking an accidental breach of the rules.

Spot over BD earned. :thumbs-up:

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 2

I'm going to tell you that Bluecoats EARNED their spot last night. As a team. Especially the penalty, and this is why. (I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but the result last night makes this a great story). Do you love or hate the drumset warm-ups for the Blue Bangers battery? It really doesn't matter if you love it or not. What matters is that DCI implemented a ruled that the Dr Beat could not be amplified (ie. Long Ranger) at warm-ups. So Roger Carter came up with an idea before the season began. Feed the Dr Beat into the ear of a person playing un-amplified drumset. You get the reliability of Dr Beat at a good volume without ever risking an accidental breach of the rules.

Spot over BD earned. :thumbs-up:

Wait. The drumset is with the battery warming up :crazy: That doesn't sound right. Wouldn't he be over at stadium in the lot?

Wait. The drumset is with the battery warming up :crazy: That doesn't sound right. Wouldn't he be over at stadium in the lot?

I'm talking about Roger playing kit for the battery warmup. Edited for clarity. (maybe)

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 2

A 4th place finish.

Don't be too confident on that. The Cadets already know firsthand what happens when the Bluecoats are uncomfortably close to them when Championship week rolls by.

• Like 1

Don't be too confident on that. The Cadets already know firsthand what happens when the Bluecoats are uncomfortably close to them when Championship week rolls by.

It was a joke (sort of). I'm pretty confident Bluecoats are going to be 4th. I won't agree with it (won't say how I think should be 4th), but it doesn't matter. The show is great.

• Like 1