My best guess is that this show has so many layers going at once that, unless they PERFECTLY line-up, it sounds less like Kinetic Noise and more just like noise.

watch it again-I felt the same way back in early July..

• Like 1

So... lots of hype and speculation surrounding Cadets, Crown, and BD... But completely quiet from Bloo. What do they have up their sleeve?

So... lots of hype and speculation surrounding Cadets, Crown, and BD... But completely quiet from Bloo. What do they have up their sleeve?

My thoughts exactly. They tied Cadets in Massillon. They were within .5 of Crown. Within a point of BD along with the other 3 in Allentown. Less than a point back at a TOC show last week.

If people wanna ignore them fine. They might very well end up in 4th, but not without scaring someone along the way. I still think of they have the show of their lives...........something amazing can happen.

Regardless of that, favorite show of the year by far and I couldn't give two ##### where it places. LOVE IT! Excuse my french......

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 5

Regardless of that, favorite show of the year by far and I couldn't give two ##### where it places. LOVE IT! Excuse my french......

I speak French too...........and I couldn't give two ######'s either. I LOVE THIS SHOW !

• Like 1

So here goes. Like others said, this show will undoubtedly scare the other 3 until finals scores are announced.

The thing I'll be listening to is how the show sounds in Lucas Oil tonight. Part of me still thinks that this was a show designed for the indoor acoustics of this stadium. Tilt, for example, was a show that really came alive the last 3 nights last year, due to two primary reasons:

1) the indoor acoustics, and

2) the 3 night format which allowed the Bluecoats to really dial in those pesky electronics.

Electronics can be one of things that can hinder them all the way up to the point at which the corps gets to a multi day event that finally allows them to perfectly dial in to the local environment.

Finals also tends to push GE to the forefront, and their position here is also worrisome for the other 3 top corps.

Either way, it's been a great year Bloo. Six words.

• Like 1

As I said on the Prelims thread, only the second time Bluecoats have beaten BD head-to-head. The last time it happened was 2007.

• Like 2

Tonight is a monumental night for Bloo to remember. I don't give a #### about penalties. Bluecoats showed the world they are right up there with the big names and they are there to stay. 6 words Bluecoats

So close to moving up another spot...
  • Like 1