What a wonderful few days in Indy. What an amazing 2015 season. What an awesome group of members!!!

Thank you to the design team that created TILT and followed it with KINETIC NOISE. Great to hear that all of you will be meeting soon to start exploring what to do in 2016...but until then, ENJOY the success of 2015.

Congrats to the caption heads and all of the instructors. So wonderful to see your hard work rewarded as it was tonight.

Congratulations to Director Glasgow (you're the best) and all of the administrative team.

• Like 1

Congratulations to the Bluecoats!!! You guys performed the heck out of a truly modern and futuristic looking-sounding show; and as I have said all summer, this show will be a model for many to emulate. Can't wait to see what's in store next. Hoping for more ballads like the Bonn Iver "Woods" piece. Just a brilliant show overall, and you've now placed top 3 two years in a row. Well done and well deserved!

• Like 3

Congratulations to the Bluecoats!!! You guys performed the heck out of a truly modern and futuristic looking-sounding show; and as I have said all summer, this show will be a model for many to emulate. Can't wait to see what's in store next. Hoping for more ballads like the Bonn Iver "Woods" piece. Just a brilliant show overall, and you've now placed top 3 two years in a row. Well done and well deserved!

Medalist 2 years in a row....along with BD.

not bad company :-)

Great show, great year, fantastic finals performance. I can't wait for what the coats bring me next year :)

I like how each group in the diagonal preshow set had a different, but very clearly defined, way of getting to their feet: handstands, trust falls, a lift that suggests the ending of "Tilt", and so on.

GOD I LOVE Mr. Prosperie's Tapes! So fun to listen too.

Favorite three:

"THAT SPOCK ROLL WAS CLEEEEEEEEEAN! VERY CLEAN!".

"UH HUH BASS DRUMS. THRPRPRPRPRP."

And finally and inevitably:

""Those sphere's are coming at me so I'm a little nervous. But. If I can dodge an axe, I can dodge a sphere. Right?"

Favorite comment on the playing, concerning the front ensemble in the ballad. Might have to steal that when I'm teaching some Front Ensemble this fall..............giving him credit of course.

"I can stand in front of you, and I can't hear a single person, I can hear everyone".

And of course him being speechless at the end is pretty cool.......

Edited by DrumManTx

GOD I LOVE Mr. Prosperi's Tapes! So fun to listen too.

Favorite three:

"THAT SPOCK ROLL WAS CLEEEEEEEEEAN! VERY CLEAN!".

"UH HUH BASS DRUMS. THRPRPRPRPRP."

And finally and inevitably:

""Those sphere's are coming at me so I'm a little nervous. But. If I can dodge an axe, I can dodge a sphere. Right?"

Favorite comment on the playing, concerning the front ensemble in the ballad. Might have to steal that when I'm teaching some Front Ensemble this fall..............giving him credit of course.

"I can stand in front of you, and I can't hear a single person, I can hear everyone".

And of course him being speechless at the end is pretty cool.......

So cool.

edit: looks like DCI's copyright gnomes are back at work after their post-finals break

Edited by packetslave
  • Like 1