Dumbest things drum corps peeps told you

" I don't read what is posted on DCP and nobody I know cares what is posted there"

• Like 4

" As a marcher I really don't care about our Corps scores or placements ..... and I did not select to audition there to attempt to make a spot because they are successful in scores and placements. "

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

( Sept , 2014 ) DCP poster Jeff Ream after watching the Hawthorne Caballeros DCA Finals performance : " Well, there is your DCA Champion for 2014, folks "

"Hey guys, I recently went to a bluecoat camp and well, I hated it ... I ended getting a callback for the January camp, but I email the caption and told him that I wasn't interested in marching this season."

Actual true quote, not intended as a joke, from a player whose sole DCI experience was with a mid-level Open Class corps.

• Like 1

( early season .. 2014 ) " Yes, the Blue Devils are winning right now, but I can see them peaking with this particular show this season and being caught by.,,,,,,, come Finals ".

"Hey guys, I recently went to a bluecoat camp and well, I hated it ... I ended getting a callback for the January camp, but I email the caption and told him that I wasn't interested in marching this season."

Actual true quote, not intended as a joke, from a player whose sole DCI experience was with a mid-level Open Class corps.

If that was for the 2014 show, that guy was a #### #&^%&^$ing FOOL!

• Like 1

( Sept , 2014 ) DCP poster Jeff Ream after watching the Hawthorne Caballeros DCA Finals performance : " Well, there is your DCA Champion for 2014, folks "

hey I can be wrong occasionally. Unlike you, I admit it

^Really? Cause most of you are curmudgeons.

Your point being?? :bleah:

Edited by HornTeacher

"After a wildly successful record-breaking audition turnout, this corps is SERIOUSLY moving up the ranks this season!"

This! And Cadets are out of the top 6.

• Like 1