Dumbest things drum corps peeps told you

" Madonna slept the Bridgemen ".,,, also a dumb urban myth

Not considered dumb by many of the Bridgemen in that day.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

All are equal in the sight of God.

Not sure why you consider this dumb. Does God not consider all to be equal?

Who said it was dumb?

Just going by the title of the thread. Maybe I'm missing something. I don't know.

Just going by the title of the thread. Maybe I'm missing something. I don't know.

No, Dad...you're not missing anything. It is I who supplied the stupid response; it was a most obviously weak attempt at humor at the questioning suggestion that Garfield change his screen name to "Holy Name," and playing off the dead horse meanderings from last year's BAC show. Mea Culpa...Mea Culpa. I'm sorry.

Edited by HornTeacher

No, Dad...you're not missing anything. It is I who supplied the stupid response; it was a most obviously weak attempt at humor at the questioning suggestion that Garfield change his screen name to "Holy Name," and playing off the dead horse meanderings from last year's BAC show. Mea Culpa...Mea Culpa. I'm sorry.

You forgot the third Mea Culpa. Four Hail Mary's.

• Like 1

No, Dad...you're not missing anything. It is I who supplied the stupid response; it was a most obviously weak attempt at humor at the questioning suggestion that Garfield change his screen name to "Holy Name," and playing off the

dead horse meanderings from last year's BAC show. Mea Culpa...Mea Culpa. I'm sorry.

But you weren't saying it is a dumb thing to say or believe, like other things people are listing here. I that is what he missed.

Attempts at humor should never have to be apologized for. The results of those attempts are a big reason I tune in here. We can never know ahead of time which ones will strike oil. :)