Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Fantastic theme and source music. Let's see how they interpret it. As they say, the devil's in the details.

😈
  • Like 1

Welp...they win. Good season, all.

Well...in the words of the cute little "Staples" button....

"That was easy."

Turn your volume up, imagine the blue devils playing, click this link, then close your eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8MXcP5BMNg

This is my top dream drum corps tune of all time... and it looks like I finally got my wish. <:-D

You have got to be KIDDING ME!!!!! A friend and I were just debating on whether or not someone should do this again!!! Heck yeah BD!!! I am so glad I'm going to finals this year. Seems like Cadets, BD, Crown so far will not disappoint me.

Edited by 2000Cadet

Devs are gonna' be dangerous (again) this year. What would frighten me the most as one of their competitors is the thematic blank canvas a concept like this will provide their show designers.

There's always the chance of trying to do too much or not having it come together, but this team hits its target way more than it misses.

Looks like I'm punching my ticket to finals.

Turn your volume up, imagine the blue devils playing, click this link, then close your eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8MXcP5BMNg

This is my top dream drum corps tune of all time... and it looks like I finally got my wish. <:-D

I like everything about this.

This is shaping to be another amazing year like last season.

If we get another "La Strada" esque moment (no pun intended) again, I'll be very happy. Loved that ballad last year.......

Dare I say it's probably up there in my top 3 DCI ballads ever?

• Like 1