Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

I noticed they tweaked the ending during yesterdays final run thru. Is todays new again?

Ha. I've been checking too. Yesterday's championship report showed them polishing the same ending that has been in place now for the past few shows.

I almost wept when one member said "we worked a lot on cleaning *box rotation* in chapter 2," lol. Wishes come true, Santa is real, etc

• Like 4

Today's championship report has been posted with footage from I&E. This is a must watch for Brandon's quick snare performance alone.

Edited by Yorkvillain
  • Like 1

Speaking of box rotations -- the changes for the low brass in the opener, from after Sweeney to the end, really let them flex their beautiful jazz running technique a lot more than before. I simply don't see how people can see BD's shows and think they aren't difficult or full of simultaneous responsibilities... Crazy stuff going on out there.

• Like 7

Interesting to see if BD makes any adjustments tonight based on GE tapes or if it's just too late now. According to a few people, BD apparently has a "favorable" panel tomorrow

• Like 1

Interesting to see if BD makes any adjustments tonight based on GE tapes or if it's just too late now. According to a few people, BD apparently has a "favorable" panel tomorrow

Can't start throwing stuff in now. They made their GE play with the little girl. They need to tighten up the ensemble musically and just perform their ##### off.