Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

*crickets*

He doesn't have any proof. Probably another ###### off fan who is sick of watching BD beat his favorite corps on a consistent basis. So he comes here to DCP, starts saying things about BD that are lies in hopes of finding other people who feel the way he does, and they will give him a bunch of likes on his post so he can feel better about himself.

He doesn't have any proof. Probably another ###### off fan who is sick of watching BD beat his favorite corps on a consistent basis. So he comes here to DCP, starts saying things about BD that are lies in hopes of finding other people who feel the way he does, and they will give him a bunch of likes on his post so he can feel better about himself.

BD is my favorite corps.

And there are entire threads devoted to this discussion.

Instead of reading both halves of the comment, people only read one.

BD is my favorite corps.

And there are entire threads devoted to this discussion.

Instead of reading both halves of the comment, people only read one.

I read your whole comment. It all said the same thing. Care to elaborate?

Well, if finals retreat videos have shown us anything in the last 15 years, it is that they definitely don't know how to lose. I mean that in how many they have won, and how they act when they don't win.

What was written.

BD acts childish when they beat the group I cheer for.

What was heard by forum readers. (which isn't even true, because BD is who I cheer for)

They win, because that's their philosophy. I wouldn't expect anything less than that from someone who expects to win every contest every time they step on the field.

What was written.

What was heard by forum readers. (which isn't even true, because BD is who I cheer for)

They win, because that's their philosophy. I wouldn't expect anything less than that from someone who expects to win every contest every time they step on the field.

Ah. I can see how that could be taken the wrong way. My bad.

What was written.

I owe you a apology.

BD is all about the ring, and not about the fans. Which is fine. I haven't enjoyed one of there shows since 2004. If you don't like the show, just do what I do, leave before they go on. That way you get back to you car and beat the traffic, and you let those that want to enjoy the corps have their peace.

But let's all do each other favor and stop beating this dead horse year after year. They're not everybody's cup of tea and that's ok.

Edited by Newseditor44

BD is all about the ring, and not about the fans. Which is fine. I haven't enjoyed one of there shows since 2004. If you don't like the show, just do what I do, leave before they go on. That way you get back to you car and beat the traffic, and you let those that want to enjoy the corps have their peace.

But let's all do each other favor and stop beating this dead horse year after year. They're not everybody's cup of tea and that's ok.

I dunno...it really sounds to me like you just might be the one with the hammer.

• Like 5

Do you not see the irony in your post?