Fan Network Armegeddon - So Long SCV 1989

So the lesson here is, "We, DCI, can treat the FN customer shabbily in our dealings and communications with them, because after all, there aren't very many of them, and the ones we do have really don't seem to mind being treated shabbily, as most of 'em usually seem OK with whatever we decide to do ".

Well, among the customers of any business are a few cranks.

Well, among the customers of any business are a few cranks.

True... but lets not lose sight of the fact that the color, size, depth, width, etc of their money is the same color, size, depth, width of the money of that of those contented customers that radiate the same happy perpetual bliss of that of Tibetan Monks. Besides, I'm assuming that you are not referring to those DCI customers that were mad, confused, bewildered, etc with the poor handling of this unexpected, surprise diminishment by DCI of the FN services mid term in their subscription, are " cranks "....... ...or are you ?

Edited by BRASSO

So the lesson here is...." we ( DCI ) can treat the FN customer shabbily in our dealings and communications with them, because afterall there arn't very many of them, and the ones we do have really don't seem to mind being treated shabbily, as most of 'em usually seem ok with whatever we decide to do ".

I actually think now you just might have it narrowed it down precisely why FN subscribers were treated so shabbily in the communication process and how this was all handled. Most of the FN Subscribers would be are ok with being treated shabbily, the thinking went with DCI, and so.... they were. I suppose it does make sense. They do say that the squeeky wheel gets the most grease... and following along those same lines, that squeeky wheels that get no grease, left unattended, usually falls off eventually too. So you probably do make a good point on how DCI internally views their typical FN Subscribers today. Hard to disagree on this customer view that DCI probably has with their current remaining, very small, FN customer base.

Brasso,

rare is the day you actually come onto DCP and EVER give DCi kudos for anything.

yet you stick around.

Why if they suck so bad?

True... but lets not lose sight of the fact that the color, size, depth, width, etc of their money is the same color, size, depth, width of the money of that of those contented customers that radiate the same happy perpetual bliss of that of Tibetan Monks. Besides, I'm assuming that you are not referring to those DCI customers that were mad, confused, bewildered, etc with the poor handling of this unexpected, surprise diminishment by DCI of the FN services mid term in their subscription, are " cranks "....... ...or are you ?

any smart business assumes there will be some turnover in customers. I mean 100% retention is impossible. and given DCI has studied to find out what the network subscribers really want, and saw that the archives is a small portion of the overall subscriber base concern.....

I mean they can't please everybody all the time. And those wanting archives and screaming on here...make up a small number of the customer base.

Brasso,

rare is the day you actually come onto DCP and EVER give DCi kudos for anything.

yet you stick around.

Why if they suck so bad?

I'm by no means disagreeing with you here, and I probably know the answer, but why not ignore posters who constantly annoy you and live possibly a more peaceful DCP life?

• Like 1

I'm by no means disagreeing with you here, and I probably know the answer, but why not ignore posters who constantly annoy you and live possibly a more peaceful DCP life?

i'm not annoyed. I'm entertained and curious. in that slowing down to watch the accident kind of way

:tounge2:

seriously...I work for one of the largest banks in America. And I have heard management ask customers who do nothing but complain that very question.

Why?

To see if there is a real concern and maybe a business practice we could change to make it better, or if to find out it's just that customer being themselves, and if nothing else you can get a chuckle out of it

Brasso,

yet you stick around.

Why if they suck so bad?

Rare is the day you don't actually come onto DCP and don't make outlandish claims. For the record, few on here defended DCI as vociferously and as often as me on here( certainly not you ) when DCI was about to possibly fall apart vs. the onslaught of the G7. I was on here almost daily defending DCI's quest to courageously and steadfastly withstand that surprise attack. Additionally, I just told you yesterday on another thread here on DCP that despite the shoddy treatment by DCI with my subscription, that I inntended to renew with DCI.... I have also been quoted here on DCP giving kudos to DCI for coming up with this creative idea ( FN )... Time and patience does not permit me to mention countless other times when I have given kudos to DCI, other than to end by saying that your charge is simply flat out false. My guess, I've probably given as much, if not far more, money to DCI products, services, etc have probably attended more DCI shows over the years than you or most others on here. But Its like me accusing you of beating your wife, and then asking you in a followup .. "then why do you stay with her ? " My guess, you'd have no time and patience either to want to even discuss such nonsense. But at least here I gave you a paragrah in my response to an equally ridiculous claim. Its probably more than this ridiculous charge deserves, but I least gave you the long paragrah in a reply that probably is not even worthy of any reply at all from me.

Edited by BRASSO

Brasso,

yet you stick around.

Why if they suck so bad?

Did you have to go there? Would you rather only have only posts that you agree with? Talk about boredom. The few remaining users of this site (where did everybody go?) would dwindle even further.

Rare is the day you don't actually come onto DCP and don't make outlandish claims. For the record, few on here defended DCI as vociferously and as often as me on here( certainly not you ) when DCI was about to possibly fall apart vs. the onslaught of the G7. I was on here almost daily defending DCI's quest to courageously and steadfastly withstand that surprise attack. Additionally, I just told you yesterday on another thread here on DCP that despite the shoddy treatment by DCI with my subscription, that I inntended to renew with DCI.... I have also been quoted here on DCP giving kudos to DCI for coming up with this creative idea ( FN )... Time and patience does not permit me to mention countless other times when I have given kudos to DCI, other than to end by saying that your charge is simply flat out false. My guess, I've probably given as much, if not far more, money to DCI products, services, etc have probably attended more DCI shows over the years than you or most others on here. But Its like me accusing you of beating your wife, and then asking you in a followup .. "then why do you stay with her ? " My guess, you'd have no time and patience either to want to even discuss such nonsense. But at least here I gave you a paragrah in my response to an equally ridiculous claim. Its probably more than this ridiculous charge deserves, but I least gave you the long paragrah in a reply that probably is not even worthy of any reply at all from me.

As usual, skirt the issue.

• Like 1