Fan Network 2015

I have to say, I am shocked that DCI would not offer on-demand for this new platform. Its not just a step back, its a giant leap. It will feel like 10 years ago online again.

I spend more money on DCI than I care to say - I can't believe it, but I am actually thinking about not buying a subscription. I can't spend the whole summer scheduling DCI viewing time so I can catch the live feed... it was so nice the last few years to be able to wake up the next morning or even on a Monday or Tuesday and catch the shows. Doesn't sound like that will be the case this summer.

Wow, I just can't believe someone like me, who usually hands the money over to DCI no matter what it is, is going to consider NOT subscribing. Its kind of depressing...

• Like 7

I sent in a letter too. I'm actually kind of angry right now. It's laughable that DCI expects us to pay more for less features, and that too for a service that has historically been unreliable.

DCI just conducted a survey about the Fan Network over the winter. I guess most of the responses must have indicated that the F.N. was more convenient than they wanted it to be.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Live streaming without DVR is pointless.

YES ! YES! YES! ...and YES!

Did FN eliminate all prior registrations? Did they just wipe their memory banks clean and start over by asking everyone to sign up anew? Because FN is now telling me that my account login credentials no longer are recognized.

Everyone's subscriptions end prior to the start of the new season. Since they have already announced the FN was going to be going away until it's redesigned in the future, this is no surprise.

Did FN eliminate all prior registrations? Did they just wipe their memory banks clean and start over by asking everyone to sign up anew? Because FN is now telling me that my account login credentials no longer are recognized.

I just checked...I can still log-in..albeit only digital downloads are available.

edit: If you are referring to new stream service that is separate registration.

Edited by Liahona