Fan Network 2015

Maybe drum Corps INTERNATIONAL should rename itself Drum Corps America. Seems like little regard for international viewers.

I will probably subscribe just because I get off work at 5:00 central time and watching them won't be an issue, but that is disappointing. I'm sure they have their reasons, I don't see them just doing this for no reason, and that's fine, but that's gonna hurt business.

Guess I won't be over watching any shows this year. :music:

Edited by DrumManTx

yogitom - you got an answer? Progress!!!?

The answer sucks. I know there may be reasons behind it, but that pretty much sucks.

Yeah and they answered pretty quickly as well. I only sent the inquiry this morning. In years past it was days before they answered any of my inquires, if I got an answer at all.

• Like 1

I understand the sentiment, but I think any anger is better directed at music-licensing agencies.

That didn't stop WGI's live webcast being available for a few days after the contest.

This is just terrible. More money, No DVR for live streams, No On-Demand, No Archives, No Bluray Bundle with On-Demand video for Finals...