2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Blue Devils unis will be released soon.

They will be fantastically artsy right?

Crossman’s uniforms look cheap, amateur and Jr High School band. It’s the printed fabric, it’s tacky. All the fades, multi-color junk just screams Wal-Mart

they will not be back in finals

sorry kids, your staffed screwed you and guard, I'm really sorry

Crossman’s uniforms look cheap, amateur and Jr High School band. It’s the printed fabric, it’s tacky. All the fades, multi-color junk just screams Wal-Mart

If they finish 12th or higher, I'm making this my signature.

• Like 7

Yep just like the crossmen high school marching band. Jk

Huh, That's a bit much I think. The uniforms are an unfortunate choice but I doubt it will have anything to do with their placement. Look At BD - their recent uniforms have all been hideous - and don't get me started on Crown's ridiculousness.

Nice...ughhhh

And people wonder why corps tell their kids not to come here or other places or post . Is it because they dont think kids can take others opinions? no, not at all. It takes up way to much energy sometimes. One can also have an opinion ( and thats all it is ) without saying things like this.do I like it? maybe , maybe not, Do I encourage change and taking a chance? yes. I also remember people saying 2 years ago when crown came out how some felt it would keep them out of any chance of a top spot.hmmmmm

• Like 3

Crossmans uniforms look cheap, amateur and Jr High School band. Its the printed fabric, its tacky. All the fades, multi-color junk just screams Wal-Mart

Ha I wouldn't say uniform has that much of an effect on how they twirl, beat, blow, and march. Edited by Anstig
  • Like 2

What is up with the "Knotted fringe..."

seems like ever since Crown had the "grass look" lots of groups have added it...

It's Cesario's latest obsession. Like the shoulder wings were in the '90's. If you aren't wearing fringe, you are a SQUARE. ;)

There are people who don't like the uniform changes. Lets not group everyone into one giant theory based on some people not liking a uniform change.

When you say let's, you mean me don't you?

Holy ####! It's almost like the appearance of a uniform IS COMPLETELY ####### SUBJECTIVE.

I'm reading some comments on here declaring the demise of the Crossmen over their UNIFORM CHOICE and I want to bang my head against a wall.

• Like 3