2016 Prediction Thread

2000 is one that comes to mind really fast

So... Out of those 22 years, you believe only one of those years was not worthy of top 3 and yet you're complaining..?

• Like 1

2000 is one that comes to mind really fast

Method of Madness show?!?! Wow uh ok. It's your opinion so i respect it but wow lol..................i know people who down right hate BD but even admit that show was boss lol. But again i respect your opinion.

So... Out of those 22 years, you believe only one of those years was not worthy of top 3 and yet you're complaining..?

There is 2005 also.

Nevermind, that year they placed 4th.

Edited by D41145

Method of Madness show?!?! Wow uh ok. It's your opinion so i respect it but wow lol..................i know people who down right hate BD but even admit that show was boss lol. But again i respect your opinion.

I just felt like the whole Alfred Hitchcock approach is a high school thing.

There is 2005 also.

Nevermind, that year they placed 4th.

Again I'm confused what there is to complain about. You've been able to point to one year where top 3 was undeserved (though most people would definitely disagree with you on BD 2000 out of all years..)

Other corps need to step up if they want to knock BD out of top 3

Again I'm confused what there is to complain about. You've been able to point to one year where top 3 was undeserved (though most people would definitely disagree with you on BD 2000 out of all years..)

Other corps need to step up if they want to knock BD out of top 3

Disliked 2013, highly Disliked 2008

I just felt like the whole Alfred Hitchcock approach is a high school thing.

Nah i get it. It's your opinion and that's how you feel. Just caught me off guard. When most people talk about hating BD shows 2000 is normally the one that is never talked about. If their percussion was on point that year, who knows. And i love Cadets and Cavies that year.