2016 Prediction Thread

Pretty sure BD won DCI in 94 with My Spanish Heart.

My bad. I waited in line for 16 hours for a limited edition The Walking Dead comic book for my hometown Friday/Saturday and my mind still hasn't recovered...

• Like 1

I just felt like the whole Alfred Hitchcock approach is a high school thing.

And Dante's Inferno isn't? More high school have performed Dante's Inferno than Corps. 2000 was definitely deserving of the top 3...

My bad. I waited in line for 16 hours for a limited edition The Walking Dead comic book for my hometown Friday/Saturday and my mind still hasn't recovered...

Ahhhh, the leaders of the next generation.

• Like 1

I just felt like the whole Alfred Hitchcock approach is a high school thing.

SCV and BAC was 4th and 5th that year in 2000. Loved love LOVE both of those shows. But c'mon, those shows was not placing ahead of BD that year.

Ahhhh, the leaders of the next generation.

Seriously? I was off work, no I didn't request off, and there were more older people than young in the line of 10,000 people waiting. So, how about you take the personal attack elsewhere? Just because I wanted to wait in line for a limited edition comic book that started in my home town, during an event for said comic book in the town it was created in, held by the creators, doesn't mean anything negative towards my generation. So, how about you back the hell up buddy? I work my ### off 5 days a week. So what I want to do with the two days I have off a week, is entirely up to me, whether it be a Drum Corps show, a comic book signing, or sitting in my underwear watching TV all day. Get the hell over yourself. People like you are the ones who give my generation a bad name. Not the generation itself. Thanks. Have a great night.

Edited by UKSuperman

Seriously? I was off work, no I didn't request off, and there were more older people than young. So how about you take the personal attack elsewhere? Just because I wanted to wait in line for a limited edition comic book that started in my home town, during an event for said comic book in the town it was created in, held by the creators, doesn't mean anything negative towards my generation. So, how about you back the hell up buddy? I work my ### off 5 days a week. So what I want to do with the two days I have off a week, is entirely up to me. Get the hell over yourself. People like you are the ones who give my generation a bad name. Not the generation itself. Thanks. Have a great night.

You're extra touchy tonight

You're extra touchy tonight

No, just hate it when someone puts someone else down for doing something they want to do, or something they enjoy to do. Also hate it when someone puts my generation down. Yeah, we struggle more than any generation, but that's because we're the ones who have to use the hand we were dealt by the older generations.

SCV and BAC was 4th and 5th that year in 2000. Loved love LOVE both of those shows. But c'mon, those shows was not placing ahead of BD that year.

I shouldn't have used the word worthy but it's the only thing I had thought of at the moment.

I thought SCV had a great show that year. Adagio was just awesome. Just so great.