2016 Prediction Thread

agreed. despite the obvious tension growing on DCP I think 2016 is probably one of the most interesting and fun years I've experienced since getting into drum corps around 2009. Then again oddly enough, 2016 was the year I discovered DCP and got a waaaay more in depth view on the drama of DCI haha :fight:

Welcome to DCP :devil:

I predict that the Bluecoats and Carolina Crown will have shows that bring down the house...with BD coming in 3 and 4th during prelims and semi-finals, but BD will introduce the Muppets puppets during the Finals performance, thereby winning first place....the first show to every feature muppets. There will be pandemonium in the stadium...riots in Indianapolis outside the stadium...bar brawls...and pledges to burn DCI flags...the muppets puppets will be torn to pieces by crowds of angry protesters...but then we'll get over it and do it again next year.

I'm ok with BD using muppets so long as they put these guys in the stands mocking BD for using muppets!

qdcyrvx.jpg

• Like 2

I'm ok with BD using muppets so long as they put these guys in the stands mocking BD for using muppets!

qdcyrvx.jpg

I can only imagine what kind of commentary these two would give to today's drum corps!

now THAT would be quality television :-)

I think "Hard Corps"would be way more entertaining if it was done by Muppets!

I predict whoever finishes third will be the best third place corps ever. Bridgemen, 1980.

STAR 1992

Cadets 1982

I predict whoever finishes third will be the best third place corps ever.

My vote goes to SCV 1997.