2016 Prediction Thread

Stepping away from the.. ehm.. grammar discussion, I'm gonna throw in my picks for this year.

1.) Carolina Crown - Not just because I am a homer, but the complexity of the music and the skill of the corps, it's definitely their time this year. They way they sound right now is beyond ridiculous. Very excited for them.

2.) Blue Devils - No 3-peat this year, but still an undeniable excellence that is almost unmatched. Who knows, though. They will definitely be top 3.

3.) Cadets - They sound freaking fantastic. I'm almost a bit speechless, but the show may not be too exciting for me. Definitely worth keeping an eye out for them.

4.) Blue Knights - It's about time they make it here. What I've heard about them is great so far.

5.) Bluecoats - I feel like they're gonna need some kind of pick me up after TILT and TILT pt. 2. Hopefully I'm wrong, because I love Bloo, but I don't see them passing 5 this year. :(

6, 7 & 8.) SCV/PR/Cavies - Same as every year, I don't know where to place them. Could be any order as far as I'm concerned.

9.) Madison - Excellent show, and some high talent. Maybe they'll even be contending for 6, 7 and 8.

10, 11.) Blue Starts/Boston - Hard to say here. I think that the Stars will probably be the former. Haven't heard much from either organization, but I'll bet they're as great as always.

12.) The Academy - After last year, there is no telling what this group is capable of. I think they just might make it into finals.

Contending for finals: Xmen, and Troopers.

In the end, who cares. It's about the activity not the scores. I will still love it next year even if I don't get my way.

Happy Move-ins, MMs.

• Like 2

1.) Carolina Crown - Not just because I am a homer, but the complexity of the music and the skill of the corps, it's definitely their time this year. They way they sound right now is beyond ridiculous. Very excited for them.

It appears it's Crown's time every year

• Like 2

It appears it's Crown's time every year

You're right.. it sure does.

Stepping away from the.. ehm.. grammar discussion, I'm gonna throw in my picks for this year.

2.) Blue Devils - No 3-peat this year, but still an undeniable excellence that is almost unmatched. Who knows, though. They will definitely be top 3.

3.) Cadets - They sound freaking fantastic. I'm almost a bit speechless, but the show may not be too exciting for me. Definitely worth keeping an eye out for them.

4.) Blue Knights - It's about time they make it here. What I've heard about them is great so far.

5.) Bluecoats - I feel like they're gonna need some kind of pick me up after TILT and TILT pt. 2. Hopefully I'm wrong, because I love Bloo, but I don't see them passing 5 this year. :(

6, 7 & 8.) SCV/PR/Cavies - Same as every year, I don't know where to place them. Could be any order as far as I'm concerned.

9.) Madison - Excellent show, and some high talent. Maybe they'll even be contending for 6, 7 and 8.

10, 11.) Blue Starts/Boston - Hard to say here. I think that the Stars will probably be the former. Haven't heard much from either organization, but I'll bet they're as great as always.

12.) The Academy - After last year, there is no telling what this group is capable of. I think they just might make it into finals.

Contending for finals: Xmen, and Troopers.

In the end, who cares. It's about the activity not the scores. I will still love it next year even if I don't get my way.

Happy Move-ins, MMs.

Well George put up on FB about 20 seasons of full ensemble for Cadets so that may excite you a bit, Still in early stages but you can sense the sheer power already.

Well George put up on FB about 20 seasons of full ensemble for Cadets so that may excite you a bit, Still in early stages but you can sense the sheer power already.

It's about the show itself not the music. I LOVE the music and they way they sound. Ill have to see the whole production before I give my complete opinion. I would love to see how it pans out.

It's about the show itself not the music. I LOVE the music and they way they sound. Ill have to see the whole production before I give my complete opinion. I would love to see how it pans out.

Absolutely. PoR pretty classic presentation. I think the Mackey stuff is where they get into story telling. Very dissonant with eventual beautiful reconciliation. If they can capture that visually? 👍👍

1.Crown

2/3.Cadets,BD

4.PR

5.BC

6.SCV

7.Madison Scouts

8.BK

9.BS

10.Cavis

11.Troopers

12.BAC

From what I have heard so far this is my best guess... or maybe wishful thinking lol