2016 Prediction Thread

No way in hell that BK doesn't stay in the top 6. No way in hell Boston finishes 12th

Just like the judges, it's all opinions...

No way in hell that BK doesn't stay in the top 6. No way in hell Boston finishes 12th

I'd say there's atleast a 0.1% chance, wouldn't you? :)

• Like 1

Statistically speaking there is no reason. To say Boston can't finish 12th. Last 3 seasons they've dropped 2 pts in their finals score 90-88-86. 10th to 12th isn't that far of a drop when one of those groups beat them the year before and during the season.
  • Like 2

I've made the mistake of thinking those kinds of things before and then I get really sorely disappointed. There is always a chance, even if it's pretty microscopic. No matter how good they may be, nothing is a given.

Is that likely they finish there? I'm highly inclined to say definitely not, but you never know what the entire season has in store. Who will improve from last year, who starts strong and fizzles, who peaks late, you never know.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 3

It's pretty funny how many are leaving Crossmen out of the top 12; they have have their strongest corps EVER this summer

Going to be an interesting year!! :)

Well, at this time of year, EVERY corps has their strongest corps ever. It's preseason, that magical time of year when lots of things are possible and every corps is ahead of where they were last year. I've yet to read a post where someone says, boy, (insert corps name here) sure seems to be struggling right now. They're way behind where they were last year. I'm really worried.

• Like 3

I think there is a really big chance that BK go out of the top 6. I really think BK even though there improving won't be able to push hard enough to keep going at that caliber. They in 1994 got 7th and we're looking really good but then in 1995 were out of the top 12. Then again in 2000 made 6th with a 92 then in 2001 were 14th with a 83.9. I'm not saying that there going out of the top 12 but I don't think they can stay in the top 6.

• Like 1

I think there is a really big chance that BK go out of the top 6. I really think BK even though there improving won't be able to push hard enough to keep going at that caliber. They in 1994 got 7th and we're looking really good but then in 1995 were out of the top 12. Then again in 2000 made 6th with a 92 then in 2001 were 14th with a 83.9. I'm not saying that there going out of the top 12 but I don't think they can stay in the top 6.

Better design team and after last year's success, arguably more talent in MMs. Question is WHO above them can/do they beat?

Better design team and after last year's success, arguably more talent in MMs. Question is WHO above them can/do they beat?

And the ones under them can't get better talent or design? It's literally a crapshoot. The only prediction you can make and be 99.99999% right on is BD being top 4
  • Like 3

And the ones under them can't get better talent or design? It's literally a crapshoot. The only prediction you can make and be 99.99999% right on is BD being top 4

Agreed.