2016 Prediction Thread

So did the Mary Poppins show, and we know how that turned out to be!

Yeah everyone seemed to love it. But to me it just wasn't that good. People want them in finals so I'll critique them as if they are such, and not pander to them.

Edit: Let me clarify. I don't intend to be mean or disparaging towards the corps. Just being critical. Now I will definitely be vocal if they do something that I appreciate.

Edited by littlejaw
  • Like 2

My prediction is that there will continue to be a LOT of group think in these posts. :augen51:

Hmm..gonna go out on a limb here..

1. Bluecoats

2. The Cadets
3. Blue Devils
4. Carolina Crown
5. Santa Clara Vanguard
6. Blue Knights
7. Phantom Regiment
8. The Cavaliers
9. Blue Stars
10. Madison Scouts
11. Troopers
12. Boston Crusaders
13. Crossmen
14. Oregon Crusaders
15. Colts
16. The Academy
17. Pacific Crest
18. Mandarins
19. Cascades
20. Spirit
21. Jersey Surf
22. Pioneer

Edited by Beckham
  • Like 2

Hmm..gonna go out on a limb here..

1. Bluecoats

2. The Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Carolina Crown

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. The Cavaliers

9. Blue Stars

10. Madison Scouts

11. Troopers

12. Boston Crusaders

13. Crossmen

14. Oregon Crusaders

15. Colts

16. The Academy

17. Pacific Crest

18. Mandarins

19. Cascades

20. Spirit

21. Jersey Surf

22. Pioneer

Pioneer has also pretty much settled into the same placement place every season now in their chosen World Class Division. Why Pioneer is allowed by DCI to remain in the World Class Division is pretty silly when we think about. They belong in Open Class. Heck, Pioneer hasn't topped Blue Devils B, or SCV Cadets in over 15 years now, ( most years, Pioneer is between 6-10 points behind both ) and both of these Corps are in Open Class.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Hi, New guy on the block here. I have always wanted to try one of these predictions on here.

Here it goes...

1. cadets
  2. blue devils
  3. crown
  4. vanguard
  5. coats
  6. blue knights
  7. cavaliers
  8. scouts
  9. phantom regiment
  10. boston
  11. blue stars
  12. academy
  13. troopers
  14. crossmen
  15. oregon crusaders
  16. colts
  17. pacific crest
  18. madarins
  19. spirit of atlanta
  • Like 1

Hi, New guy on the block here. I have always wanted to try one of these predictions on here.

Here it goes...

• cadets
  • blue devils
  • crown
  • vanguard
  • coats
  • blue knights
  • cavaliers
  • scouts
  • phantom regiment
  • boston
  • blue stars
  • academy
  • troopers
  • crossmen
  • oregon crusaders
  • colts
  • pacific crest
  • madarins
  • spirit of atlanta

Pretty close to what I think by end of season except move Crossmen up and flip Coats with SCV.

Pretty close to what I think by end of season except move Crossmen up and flip Coats with SCV.

SCV just seems like a wild card every year to me. I feel like they could contend for a medal if there members are given

the right package out of the gate. Last years show, though very entertaining and well executed, might have been lacking in demand

compared to the corps around them. I Felt like the members weren't all that challenged, but maybe that's just me.

• Like 1

SCV just seems like a wild card every year to me. I feel like they could contend for a medal if there members are given

the right package out of the gate. Last years show, though very entertaining and well executed, might have been lacking in demand

compared to the corps around them. I Felt like the members weren't all that challenged, but maybe that's just me.

Seriously? Wow.

the right package out of the gate.

True.... although, we could say this about another 7 or 8 Corps, imo. SCV has medaled just once the last 15 years. Sort of surprising when we consider how they used to contend for Championships, not medals. SCV seems pretty much locked into one of the 4th to 7th spots more seasons now. That said, I do have SCV finishing ahead of The Cadets this season in my prediction thread from the other day on here.

Edited by BRASSO