Innovations in Brass: Akron

How would you know this when Cadets and Bluecoats haven't even performed yet?

Here we go. I wrote that during the cadets show and it was my rapid assessment.

Not sure, it was pretty overwhelming. A lot of the vibe instruments sounded like a continuous mishmash because they had the volume/echo cranked so high.

I will say the show is intriguing. Not sure about all the horn sampling from a "once it's played it's always the same" standpoint but...

Not sure, it was pretty overwhelming. A lot of the vibe instruments sounded like a continuous mishmash because they had the volume/echo cranked so high.

I will say the show is intriguing. Not sure about all the horn sampling from a "once it's played it's always the same" standpoint but...

Yeah I personally like the opening minute or so and love the effect at the end of the opener but otherwise I'm not a fan of the electronics. First time I've ever said that lol

Here we go. I wrote that during the cadets show and it was my rapid assessment.

I hereby dismiss your opinion of cadets since you were texting instead of watching. Hahahaha.

• Like 1

I hereby dismiss your opinion of cadets since you were texting instead of watching. Hahahaha.

I can honestly say I tried.

• Like 1

Not sure. I saw it live in Indy and the electronics were totally overwhelming after the first 2-3 minutes but I definitely enjoyed the show more watching an Akron feed. Either they just don't carry through the video feeds as well as in person or they brought it back a bit.

That's a good point.

I watched a Periscope feed so what I saw and heard was dependent on the person's gear. Maybe I just didn't hear the full range of sounds.

Is this show on periscope? Who could I follow that broadcasted?

Best bet to do is just go to the map and watch the city the event is in. You'll see the feed pop up there so you never have to worry about who to follow, you'll just see whoever is broadcasting and watch.

• Like 1

Best bet to do is just go to the map and watch the city the event is in. You'll see the feed pop up there so you never have to worry about who to follow, you'll just see whoever is broadcasting and watch.

Oh great, thanks!