DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere already. I purchased DCI Southwestern Regional for $24.95 and now want to buy the full package that sells for $99.95. Do I need to buy that on top or is there a way to apply my initial purchase?

I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere already. I purchased DCI Southwestern Regional for $24.95 and now want to buy the full package that sells for $99.95. Do I need to buy that on top or is there a way to apply my initial purchase?

As far as I know, you will need to buy the full package, but you may have some luck contacting dci and asking if they can discount the package for you? Probably not, but it may be worth the shot

Ok DCP Livestream Guru's... HELP.

is this a DCI thing? or my laptop, or connection... my stream plays perfectly for 5 or so minutes, then gets sloppy, buffering every few seconds.. until it's unwatchable, THEN it makes me watch an AD.. once the AD is over I can hit "GoLive" and it works again for a minute or two.. then repeats that set of circumstances.. Frankly, I'm getting MORE than tired of watching the #### advertisements!! I've paid a nice sum of money for the content.. I DONT APPRECIATE THE ADVERTISMENTS!! especially not every couple minutes!

I've tried "chatting live" with DCI about it.. and got some generic "we're sorry for any interruption of service, we're working hard to make this experience... blah blah... "

would be nice if they actually answered my question.

HELP

Ok DCP Livestream Guru's... HELP.

is this a DCI thing? or my laptop, or connection... my stream plays perfectly for 5 or so minutes, then gets sloppy, buffering every few seconds.. until it's unwatchable, THEN it makes me watch an AD.. once the AD is over I can hit "GoLive" and it works again for a minute or two.. then repeats that set of circumstances.. Frankly, I'm getting MORE than tired of watching the #### advertisements!! I've paid a nice sum of money for the content.. I DONT APPRECIATE THE ADVERTISMENTS!! especially not every couple minutes!

I've tried "chatting live" with DCI about it.. and got some generic "we're sorry for any interruption of service, we're working hard to make this experience... blah blah... "

would be nice if they actually answered my question.

HELP

Be sure to check out the all the first page tips and suggestions here and change your settings accordingly. I've found watching 15 minutes behind the live broadcast helps. (Just click back always in the broadcast bar.)

Be sure to check out the all the first page tips and suggestions here and change your settings accordingly. I've found watching 15 minutes behind the live broadcast helps. (Just click back always in the broadcast bar.I

I have checked those settings before every broadcast.. and I appreciate that that list is there!! :) I have everything set correctly, and my system is fully capable. for some reason they just keep trying to make me watch the ads over and over!!! lol.

I will try watching everything 15 min behind, and I appreciate the suggestion!

J

Be sure to check out the all the first page tips and suggestions here and change your settings accordingly. I've found watching 15 minutes behind the live broadcast helps. (Just click back always in the broadcast bar.)

setting the playback behind about 15 minutes seems to have made all the difference.. THANK YOU!!

Just in case anyone is wondering. The answer was that I had to buy the full package. No credit for the initial $25. They got me with the "anybody can win" drama!

Not sure where else to post this.

Hadn't looked ahead to championships week, was very dissapointed to see that neither Open Class prelims or Open Class finals are being broadcasted. I remember them talking about how much more coverage they're giving, seems like they could have at least done one of those. I know that doing the Open shows in the season might not be feasible, but their special event all about them? These are the videos I'd always go to most for Open Class, I found it pretty fun to watch all the fans go crazy in that intimate setting with the stands packed as opposed to watching it from way up high with a majority of the stands empty from prelims. I'm I alone in that? Seems like we could at least see them once in their final, most intimate, most entertaining performance in that setting.

Not demanding or hard core complaining, just a little disappointed coming from someone who actually cares about what goes on with these corps.

:bored:

Edited by DrumManTx

if i missed this, forgive me, but is it possible to be logged in with your account on 2 devices at the same time?