DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

Clutchtow-

One of the 2 options to select to watch this event didn't load after several attempts. Neither button was labeled either High Cam or Multi-Cam. The other button did load normally, and I am now watching Multi-Cam. Multi-Cam is my preference. I don't plan to go back and try again.

Far better sound than either Thursday broadcast, video quality is VERY good!

• Like 1

Trying to run an iPad through a tv. I have great audio but no picture. Archive videos play fine but the live feed shows on the iPad but not the tv. Using the DCI.org iPad app. Any suggestions?

Z

are you running it through an HDMI or an Apple TV?

are you running it through an HDMI or an Apple TV?

I'm using an Apple composite cord. Lets me watch the videos on dci.org and works fine for netflix YouTube and other video sites. As soon as the live feed comes on I get audio through the tv but video still showing on the iPad. I have the option of using an HDMI connection through a laptop...I used this for Minneapolis, but it's a bit of a hassle.

Z

Hmm. I'm running an iPad2 through HDMI without issues. The app does seem to have some "quirks" about it where certain things don't work quite right. I'm wondering if it's not supporting the composite output for some reason. Although it's very odd that it works for other vids in the app but not the live feed.

I gave up and hooked up the laptop. Not the best situation for me as I have an 18 month daughter that is going to spend the rest of the night trying to get to the laptop. The struggle we go through to watch live drumcorps.

Z

• Like 1

It could be worse…you could have a cat attacking the keyboard.

• Like 2

I'm using an Apple composite cord. Lets me watch the videos on dci.org and works fine for netflix YouTube and other video sites. As soon as the live feed comes on I get audio through the tv but video still showing on the iPad. I have the option of using an HDMI connection through a laptop...I used this for Minneapolis, but it's a bit of a hassle.

Z

I would try installing the iPhone app on the iPad, that seems to resolve most issues. For some reason the app is mistaking the video output as an audio output... It's a rather frustrating app...