DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

Multi cam audio seems to be a full measure behind the video. Refreshing did not fix the issue. High cam seems fine.

Just got online and the multi cam audio and visual are in sync for me.

Yeah, they got it fixed pretty fast. The feed has been excellent by far tonight.

Feed gone totally choppy for Phantom. Unaceptable

Fine here

The schedule says Hattiesburg and Little Rock will be airing DCI Live! the same day (July 22) and the same time (7:00 pm CT). How can I watch both on my laptop? Suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

The schedule says Hattiesburg and Little Rock will be airing DCI Live! the same day (July 22) and the same time (7:00 pm CT). How can I watch both on my laptop? Suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

so your options are to open up two different windows and alternate watching between the two, or to have one open on your laptop and the other on your ipad. I am not sure if you would be able to see every corps by doing this, but you would be able to see almost all of them if you are constantly watching!

Anyone with a better idea?

so your options are to open up two different windows and alternate watching between the two, or to have one open on your laptop and the other on your ipad. I am not sure if you would be able to see every corps by doing this, but you would be able to see almost all of them if you are constantly watching!

Anyone with a better idea?

Thanks. The logistics are one laptop (no ipad) and two blue eyes. Seems that DCI should keep this service open until July 24 before the Murfreesboro live event. Get er done dci svp :smile:

Question: I've been watching via my Macbook with direct connection to internet via ethernet, then hitting my Apple TV via wi-fi and viewing on my 55" big screen, using the 720p setting. Is there any way to clear up fuzziness watching on the big screen as well as what appears to be just a slight "jittery-ness" in the motion? Or is this just a result of watching what's really meant to be best seen on a smaller computer screen and not a large screen and the limitations of the streaming resolution? Any suggestions for anyone having a better big screen experience would be appreciated! Thanks so much!