DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

I downloaded the DCI iPhone app to my iPad and it Airplays to my Tv just the same as my iPhone did. To find it on your iPad you need to search iPhone apps on the iPad.

Anyone running iPad to TV via HDMI? I tried switching over to that after the soccer game but couldn't get sound to go with the picture. I'm not sure if it's an app issue or not as I don't really want to spend time missing other shows to test with other apps right now.

Update. After talking with the tech guy...

Running the iPhone app on the iPad 2 sorta works but isn't fully supported as the iPad app isn't out yet. I also added a headphone out to RCA in to the TV and also was not getting sound. Tech guy agrees that it's likely an issue of the iPhone app looking for audio out hardware protocols that the iPad doesn't have (or at least the iPad2) or are different on the iPad somehow.

He did indicate the time frame for the iPad app is 1-2 weeks.

I may hunt down an iPhone to HDMI adapter just to have one for future things too.

what year is your macbook?

in the upper right where the WiFi indicator is located, to the left of that, is there a rectangle with a triangle at the bottom? If there is, you can click it and connect to your apple tv via AirPlay. Then you just change your tv input from your cable box (I assume) to your apple tv, the same way as if you were switching your tv to watch something on a DVD player you have hooked up.

Alternatively, looks like the new app will do the trick and let you watch on the iPad and send to the tv via AirPlay.

I bought this Macbook almost exactly three years ago. It's "OLD", ha! I have the display icon in my toolbar, but I don't seem to be able to get it to recognize my Apple TV. Anyway, I'll figure it out one of these days.

Anyone running iPad to TV via HDMI? I tried switching over to that after the soccer game but couldn't get sound to go with the picture. I'm not sure if it's an app issue or not as I don't really want to spend time missing other shows to test with other apps right now.

I ran my iPad 2 through Hdmi. Worked great!

iPad to Apple TV. Very good. Yea! Happy now. Only one issue. Every time my iPad went to sleep or if I closed the cover it stopped. I turned off sleep and plugged in power. It worked well.

• Like 1

Hmm. Not sure what's going on for me then... I'll troubleshoot with some other apps sometime.

Gotta give props when they are deserved. The stream last night was almost flawless but for a handful of stutters and once or twice when the resolution dropped briefly. Unlike all the previous streams there were no syncing issues, no freezes and no prolonged lo-res feed.

I watched the high camera feed on my big screen TV/home theater sound system via my laptop connected by HDMI.

Couldn't ask for more (except maybe DVR and archive, but I'm not gonna open THAT can of worms).

Gotta give props when they are deserved. The stream last night was almost flawless but for a handful of stutters and once or twice when the resolution dropped briefly. Unlike all the previous streams there were no syncing issues, no freezes and no prolonged lo-res feed.

I watched the high camera feed on my big screen TV/home theater sound system via my laptop connected by HDMI.

Couldn't ask for more (except maybe DVR and archive, but I'm not gonna open THAT can of worms).

Watched the capture again this morning and agree. So much better than a few nights ago. High cam was spot on and the actual video files were all properly encoded by Neulion this time around.

That later point makes a huge impact on the actual quality the folks streaming it see: