DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

Minnesota Stream is up! I won't be able to be at my computer all today so sorry if the OP isn't kept constant.

iPad app now in the Apple App Store too.

I'm up on the Minny feed and so far so good. Adjustments in camera position and the audio is not set yet.

I'm direct-feeding to my desktop this time instead of through the Mac and AppleTV box, like last show, which was a disaster for us.

(Yep, hold it right there, video tech guy, that position looks good. :tounge2: )

Using the iPad app now and so far it works great.

Sigh. iPad 2 (not iPad Air 2) to TV via HDMI not sending audio. Had this with the iPhone on iPad app too. Watch ESPN sends audio fine.

I do have a bluetooth speaker running now though.

I'm using a Chromecast from my Windows 8.1. Turned it on early to make sure it would work. Not so much today. There's a new flash update that wasn't compatible with the Chromecast extension. They did offer a solution of downloading the Chrome beta, and that worked for me. So glad I wasn't running late today......

I'm using a Chromecast from my Windows 8.1. Turned it on early to make sure it would work. Not so much today. There's a new flash update that wasn't compatible with the Chromecast extension. They did offer a solution of downloading the Chrome beta, and that worked for me. So glad I wasn't running late today......

roommate took his cast and his shield so we have hdmi and laptop plugged into router so it's working fine.

Ok. iPad2 (not the Air2) and iPhone 5s

Up to date iOS 8.whatever

And no sound goes to the speakers of either the iPad2 or the iPhone 5s. Nor will it send through the HDMI.

It'll send to a bluetooth speaker.

YouTube, WatchESPN, MLSLive (another Neulion backed thing) all work fine with sound.

I and the Tech SupptchESPN, MLSLive (another Neulion backed thing) all work fine with sound.

Any ideas out there in DCPland?

I am also having an iPad problem, and the online chat people at DCI could not help me. I downloaded the dci.org app for IPad and logged in on the account page,. I can watch free video, but when I try live streaming, I am told my device is not supported. The DCI techs told me that there is a problem, with some IPads, but at present they have no solution. I am away for the next 2 weeks and will be unable to watch several events. Has anyone come upon this problem and had any luck figuring out a solution? I am also up to date with IOS 8.4.